Starting 30 Day shred Sept 1st

Options
Anyone else starting? My husband and I have watched it once to make sure we're mentally ready for the challenge! Going out tonight to buy weights and mats. Looking forward to the end of the month when I can show the results!

Replies

• kimby39
    kimby39 Posts: 5
    Options
    I just started on 8/29 and today will be Day #3! I really love it so far. I am extremely sore but a good kind of sore. I could barely make it through Day 1 but Day 2 was easier and I am hoping today will be even better. It is definitely a good workout, and I am not in any kind of shape at all...
  • TGjustDOit
    Options
    I started on the 30th! I loved it!! :)
  • blb1230
    blb1230 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I are on day 5 today. We both have lost 2.25 inches. Just be warned though.....as I was warned....don't be surprised if the scales are up a little. We both were up about a pound. Good luck!! And when Jillian is telling you not to turn off the DVD, just know you are almost done :wink:

PS I found that we didn't need the mats at home...They actually get in the way :flowerforyou:
  • country_blood14
    country_blood14 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I will be restarting on monday! i started in the begining of august, and got about 2 weeks in and got sick, like so congested couldnt breath sick, and cant really do 30ds if you cant breath! lol so im ready to finish it this time!
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    I'm just finishing!! I started Aug 1st. I am so happy I did it and stuck with it! I lost about 4lbs, and unfortunately I didn't take measurements before I started but I am really happy with the changes in my body. I lost 1-2 sizes and I can see abs! Everything is getting really toned. I am doing her Ripped in 30 DVD starting Sept 1.

Good luck! Take rest days when you need them!! I took 1 per week.
  • justgin
    Options
    Tried it last night for the first time (was suppose to start Saturday but we helped my sister move apartments which meant lots of going up and down stairs - very tired that night) wow what a burn! Recovering today and getting ready for round 2!