Plateaued for 10 months and 2 days now. Please, help me.

Options
2»

Replies

• WintersMoonlight
    Options
    Your diary lacks a lot of good fats,Protein and most of all leafy green vegetables.

I'd say drop the yogurt and bread for a few days,lower your carbs a bit and go hard at the gym.

If you also consume an abundance of fruits,try cutting those down for a few days.
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Intermittent Fasting- it has just gotten me over the hump I was stuck at for about 5 months.

I eat 500 cals on Monday and Tuesday (a large breakfast and small dinner) and I eat normally (no more than 1800 cals) the rest of the week.

Lost 6 llbs in two weeks and I am hoping things are going to start moving again.

I'd rather boil my head then eat like that.
  • Bookchick887
    Bookchick887 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Bump. Stuck at the same weight since May 15.
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    Intermittent Fasting- it has just gotten me over the hump I was stuck at for about 5 months.

I eat 500 cals on Monday and Tuesday (a large breakfast and small dinner) and I eat normally (no more than 1800 cals) the rest of the week.

Lost 6 llbs in two weeks and I am hoping things are going to start moving again.

lol I was trying to imagine myself getting through the workday for two days on 500 calories and I would for SURE get fired. No concentration/focus could ever happen at 500 cals.
  • jesz124
    Options

lol I was trying to imagine myself getting through the workday for two days on 500 calories and I would for SURE get fired. No concentration/focus could ever happen at 500 cals.

I think just my breakfast nearly consists of 500 calories lol.
  • jesz124
    Options
    Bump. Stuck at the same weight since May 15.

Open your diary?