Need Friends :(

Options
I'm not new but need more friends. I have five great ones but only two seem to be logging in. I took the entire summer off and gained 10lbs and I'm now trying to get back on track, But...it's hard doing it alone. I started on Monday and I've been doing the Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack. I know it takes time to shed off the fat but it gets soooo frustrating to get on the scale after a week and not see results. : /

Replies

• leafstucker16
    leafstucker16 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    A support system on here is a great thing, feel free to send me a friend request :)
  • Ncdaniel16
    Ncdaniel16 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I try to be an active logger daily...feel free to add me :)
  • tinad120
    tinad120 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Request sent! A good support system can't hurt anyone in this journey :)
  • revill35
    Options
    I just started going on my computer doing this,,,usually I do this on my phone but the cxomputer has so many more options...looking for friends to
  • elsa11170
    elsa11170 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the add! :)
  • Mancfan
    Mancfan Posts: 4
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want.

I've just joined MFP but I've been on a weight loss mission since July. Doing some serious weight loss with calorie deficit and intense exercising. First few weeks I lost nearly 2kg (~4,4lbs) per week. Now it's around 1,5kg (3,3lbs) every week. Not sure if it's healthy to lose that much that fast but I feel great nonetheless. No muscle loss either seemingly (taking lots of protein supplements).