Furry Parents what do you have? Boast!

Options
Moofey2
Moofey2 Posts: 327 Member
I have a Corgi - Eliza Doolittle, Bearded Dragon-Henry, Two Rats - Stella and Eeyore along with some fish :)

Replies

• confettibetti
    confettibetti Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Oooh, I have two small dogs, one is a dachshund beagle mix named Donovan, and a shih tzu named Jolie, then I have two rats Madison and Audrey. I also have 6 gerbils 3 boys and 3 girls, Stanley, Stewart, and Vincent, Lilly, Margo, and Carmen. I have a large goldfish named George, and I have 3 snakes. One is a baby corn snake named Dash, this is my sons, then my husband has a corn snake named Soleil, and I have a ball python (he's in my profile pictures) named Tyler!
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kitty babies...... Tiger 15 yr old or so Orange Tabby, so inquisitive with his beautiful golden eyes... Maija, 5 yr old Tortishell who is the flirt of the family..and loves to swoosh by your face with her fluffery tail..., and Zeppelin, we think he is a norweigan forest cat...who loves to lick you to death...and give lovebites constantly... we found him once sitting in a holloween bowl, and he is a long hair black cat..so it was pretty funny ;)

my best freind/roomie also has another norweigan forest cat, xena 5 yrs old or so... ( who eats aaaaannnnyyyything. breaks into breadbags, steals sugar snap peas. you name it... and happens to act like she thinks she is a dog. lol ) and Precious, a maine coon mix, also about 15 yrs old who is the cuddliest cat on earth...invades my room and sleeps with his paw on my face. The boy cats love my room, the girl kitties love my best friends room for some reason. lol

She also has a beautiful dog rylee, who is a golden retriever collie mix...and happens to think she is a lap dog!!!!

Her parents have another dog bella, that we had adopted, but didn't have room in our small house when we moved... so they have her...she follows her dad evvvvereeewhere..she is a beautiful black lab mix... with long silky ears! And trouble.... another orange tabby who is also about 15.
  • tasha_24
    tasha_24 Posts: 19
    Options
    I have two Jack Russells, Zak & Homer :)
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    3 Black Labs, an Australian Shepard and a turtle (Don't know if she counts since she is not fuzzy, but still a pet)
  • jnite
    jnite Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    5 dogs, Kira, Mojo, Smoky, Thor, Ares
    8 cats, Bear, Bitty, Monster, Whitey, Snip, Ewok, Bella and Mr Purr
    LOTS of snakes, lizards and arachnids, too many to name
    Lots of horses, too many to name
    oh and turtles....
    Pretty much everything that is legal to own we have had....:drinker:
    LOVE my animals!!
  • tinad120
    tinad120 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I have my baby Zoey, a 4 lb Chihuahua mix. And my fiance's two cats, Trixie & Garfield (he's fat, original, huh?)

Unfortunately, I believe that my dog thinks she's part cat now...
  • lauraniwa
    lauraniwa Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    2 cats, Vendetta - a 5 year old neutrured tom, cream tabby, and Sadie - a 3 year old spayed female, tortie with a wite belly
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    a russian blue and siamese.

raised them both from a few weeks old. 10 and 11 now.
  • Tracepa98
    Tracepa98 Posts: 219
    Options
    I just adopted an abandoned stray last night.

Orange and white male kitty estimated to be around 2 years old. Named him Loki :)

Wishing I wasnt here at work right now, would rather be with him to bond.
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I have 2 Lhasa Apso's

Cody age 8
    Teddy age 6.5 - they are half brothers.

Love my little guys!! :heart:
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,141 Member
    Options
    I have Tuki, a gorgeous female Siberian husky and 'the ladies', Susie and Ashley, litter-mate sisters of the domestic short-hair feline variety. Images available in my photo gallery.
  • jbad9
    jbad9 Posts: 5
    Options
    4 Cats - Daisy, Petunia, Wild Rose and Cactus Jack
    I dog, my handsome Pom - Dr. Sheldon Cooper PHDog,
  • jeslyn2360
    Options
    I have the cutest Golden Retriever on the face of the earth! Her name is Bailey.
    Her hobbies are eating, sleeping, barking at bicycles and eating some more.
    Bailey is currenty dieting with me, because her Vet says she is overweight!
    This may be my fault because she really like hot dogs and bacon. I can't say No to that adorable face.
    I love my dog a little, can you tell?
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    My sweet shih-tzu!

Graciemfp.jpg

sorry....way too big!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    My cat Snowflake :)
  • Alphawolf02
    Options
    My Belgian Malinois Anny! Such a sweet, old girl.