3rd times a charm

Options
This will be my 3rd attempt to stay on track using MFP. It is time that I hold myself accountable for ALL things that are wrong in my life, and my health is #1 priority. I am hoping to connect with lots of support on here, because I have NONE here at home. I recently started my own business by becoming an independent consultant with Scentsy Fragrance, and I feel that things will go much better if I can find my true self under the years of self-abuse. So here we go....hopefully for the last time.

Replies

• Shelialouise66
    Options
    Best of luck, you can do this.
  • Farmerj2000
    Farmerj2000 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    This will be my 3rd attempt to stay on track using MFP. It is time that I hold myself accountable for ALL things that are wrong in my life, and my health is #1 priority. I am hoping to connect with lots of support on here, because I have NONE here at home. I recently started my own business by becoming an independent consultant with Scentsy Fragrance, and I feel that things will go much better if I can find my true self under the years of self-abuse. So here we go....hopefully for the last time.

Welcome back , I log everyday. Feel free to add me
  • acdchick
    acdchick Posts: 13
    Options
    your gonna do great!

so far as this being the 3rd trip....no shame in that. resigning and not doing anything to have a healthy life is wrong. (i say that having done the same thing. lol)
  • AngelicxAnnihilation
    AngelicxAnnihilation Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Good luck, you can accomplish anything you truly set your mind to.
  • sladamssr
    sladamssr Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You can do it! All of life is just a string of decisions. Decide to do it and you will.

God bless,
    Sean