Just started a biggest loser challenge

Options
Just wanted to post that I am just starting a biggest loser challenge at a local gym, and I am pretty pumped. I havent been on here for awhile and have started tracking food and exercise again. I want to lose inches and get more fit before we decide to have another baby. Seems kind of crazy to lose weight before having a baby, but I want a healthy baby and a healthy me!

Replies

• SarahGarcia77
    SarahGarcia77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!
  • ncmomof3
    Options
    Good luck! It doesn't sound crazy at all to want to be healthy before having another child sounds like you're thinking ahead and that's the mind of a great mother
  • glasscc
    glasscc Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I think that's a great motivation for losing the weight. When I had my 2nd child I gained weight from 130 lbs to 163 lbs and I swore I'd never be that heavy again. 26 years later I weigh 40 lbs over that and would love to be back at 163!! It's tough work carrying the extra weight of the baby, you sure don't need any additional! Good luck!

382079.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • HotChick10
    Options
    We just started one at work. I am at the #4 position out of 21 ppl. I'm ssooo excited!!! My Sis turned me onto this site so now I am REALLY ready!!! They won't know what hit them at the end of the 12 week period. YAY for me!!! Good luck everyone!!! <3
  • lscotch
    lscotch Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support, yah I think it is important to look after yourself, especially before planning to get prego again. This web site will help you tonnes!! I told everyone about it at the start of the comp. today and showed them how it works as an ap. on the iphone, it is awesome.