MFP Fantasy Football League?

Options
What's your pleasure; yahoo, CBS, NFL, ESPN? I bet we can get 12 or so to make a league. Let's pick the source and do this!

I've done CBS once and it sucked. I've done yahoo many times, it's ok. I hear ESPN is great but never done it. Thoughts?

Replies

• Stephendw9
    Stephendw9 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I have used Yahoo, CBS, and ESPN over the last 6 years.

When I took over as commissioner for my work league, we switched to ESPN. We love it, its way easier, plus the line up does not set until game time of the players, so you can make changes even when some games have started. Plus its free compared to some others.

I'm game to do an MFP league, if we do it on ESPN, since I already have my account all set up through it for my other leagues.
  • glengiles
    glengiles Posts: 147
    Options
    Would you mind being commissioner for an ESPN league here then? I'll manage a team and I'm sure we can get enough others to make it work.
  • wingsabr
    wingsabr Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    im game
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I want in!!
  • ls_66
    ls_66 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    ESPN is by far the best... I've done all of them, now I only do ESPN
  • 9randy13
    9randy13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    ESPN is the best!
  • barney50501Missy
    Options
    Is this for guys only? I have a keeper league in Yahoo and have done random leagues at NFL.com.
  • LJ728
    LJ728 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    ESPN for sure!
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    i'm interested. i usually do yahoo, but anything is cool
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    This is my first time doing fantasy football and I'm using ESPN. It was really easy to figure out.
  • pxpwop
    pxpwop Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I love ESPN but am okay with Yahoo. I would love to be in!
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    And FYI, if you have never done an auction draft.... It is unreal, I'll never do a snake draft again.
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Just let me know where to go...
  • SVCat
    Options
    Whoever sets this up, just post the League Name and Password and whoever gets in first for maximum number of teams. Bragging rights for a year...I'm down for that.
  • pxpwop
    pxpwop Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I have set a league up. I set it for 14 teams. (anymore then 14 and its really difficult due to lack of RB's IMO) The draft does not have a time. Can anyone draft today? Like soon???? If we have enough yes's I will go ahead and finish setting it up and post the info needed.
  • SVCat
    Options
    Yes
  • barney50501Missy
    Options
    yes
  • glengiles
    glengiles Posts: 147
    Options
    Man, I'm about out the door for a weekend trip! I will try and get pc access tonight if I can. Not sure I can sign up via smart phone. I'd love to be in the league though.
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I can for another hour...