Need some friends to help me get back on track!

Options
Hello!
I lost 26.4lbs on here (started mid January--my goal was only to lose 21.4) but have since gained back half of that and now I need to get back to my goal!!
SOOO as of yesterday I am back to tracking again and working hard to stay under my calorie goal but man it is tough -- I have tried many times over the past several times and I keep falling off the wagon (I *knew* maintenance would be the hardest--but now I'm back in weight loss mode darn it!)
Anyway I would love to have some more friends to help encourage each other...
A little more about me (perhaps we will have one of these things in common as well--if not that is totally fine as well!)
I'm vegetarian (ovo-lacto), I also eat gluten free as it helps reduce my migraines and in hopes that it will help my IBS-D. I go to the gym and do weight training + some form of cardio 3 days a week (or 2 if I'm having a bad week!) and then try to get in at least 2 or 3 runs on some other days of the week. I have kids, and work and too much stress and struggle with emotional eating hence I'm here! :(
Anyway, I'd love to have more friends to support and to learn/grow from so add me! :)

Replies

• marigold8g
    marigold8g Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Bueller....
  • dlbinin
    dlbinin Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi. Feel free to add me.
  • peachy1717
    peachy1717 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :)
  • kenjancef
    kenjancef Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well, if you'd like...
  • thibk5
    thibk5 Posts: 40
    Options
    You can add me too. I am also a working mom.

Heather
  • Tisch1985
    Tisch1985 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You can add me.
    I also started again yesturday and I am gluten free for 3 weeks now
  • 3ysha
    3ysha Posts: 7
    Options
    :) support you
  • marigold8g
    marigold8g Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Aww thanks everyone!! ;) Requests sent!!
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    add me, i need to get back on track also, but i would love a supporter that will be on me like white on rice! i'll be the same way! :-)
  • Losinitforgood
    Losinitforgood Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, getting back to a more strict lifestyle again today. Would love the extra support and I will return it as well! :)
  • mommyjos
    mommyjos Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I need people to keep track of me and I try to help others too! :)
  • brunette_gurl_66
    brunette_gurl_66 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You can add me .. and others who need support :)
  • BreeNJesse
    BreeNJesse Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm here for you girl!