NSV & before and during photo (:

Options
I'm super excited to say today when I woke up and took my daily photos at all angles that I actually saw a difference so I did a comparison on my computer and made a photo of it so this is what it looks like to lose 13 lbs although to me I feel like it looks and feels like more than 13 lbs (:

I censored it because I felt I should.

ETA: I also lift heavy, that may be why it might looks like more than 13 lbs but can't be sure. lol. Measurements are more friendly than scales.

Comparison726to831.jpg

Replies

• gabriellegabster
    Options
    I can see it too! YAY for you!! Stick with it.
  • butterflyfairy2
    butterflyfairy2 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You can absolutely see the differece. Way to go!!
  • pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Definitely a visible change! WTG
  • Maddi_InBetweenDays
    Options
    Good job! There is a noticeable difference after the 13 pounds! I am super scared to post my progress pics (even with censoring lol!) It's inspiring to see your hard work!
  • msdani12
    msdani12 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up!
  • clbowman11
    clbowman11 Posts: 117
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I was a little nervous to post them. Because this post is the first time I've posted pictures. lol. Now only 34 to go until I'm right in the middle of a healthy BMI (:
  • marthathebear
    Options
    Your waist and stomach are looking great! I would have thought more than 13 as well.
  • clbowman11
    Options
    Btw my skin is all ripply in the photos from stretchmarks from having my daughter, in case ur wondering why it looks like that. lol.
  • gabriellegabster
    Options
    And I can see it in your face as well - take a closer look! woo hoo!
  • clbowman11
    Options
    And I can see it in your face as well - take a closer look! woo hoo!

THANKS! I wondered if anyone would notice. That's actually the first place it was noticeable. That and in my thighs.
  • TinyHannah
    Options
    What a difference!! Keep up the hard work, you can tell it is paying off for you!
  • Rinkermann
    Rinkermann Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    oh gosh yes, that's a huge difference. you can already see the outline of your abdominal muscles!
  • giggles2giggle
    giggles2giggle Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!! you look great, keep up the great work your doing!!!! Hopefully I can progress like you!!! sure need to tighten my tummy :P but all is possible, just cant give up right :D

Thanks for being a motivation :D
  • clbowman11
    Options
    awesome job!!! you look great, keep up the great work your doing!!!! Hopefully I can progress like you!!! sure need to tighten my tummy :P but all is possible, just cant give up right :D

Thanks for being a motivation :D

right! (: and thank you for the very nice comment (: Means a lot!
  • clbowman11
    Options
    Thank you everyone (:

all of your comments really do mean a lot me me!

:D
  • mrsains
    mrsains Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I can most definitely see a difference! Great job! Keep it up :smile:
  • denew627
    denew627 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • clbowman11
    Options
    Thank you everyone (:
  • Koshkaxo
    Koshkaxo Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    How tall are you?

You can definitely see it in your face as well. Keep it up lady!
  • JMarie5390
    Options
    You look amazing!! Doesn't lifting make ALL the difference in the world?! Keep it up girl.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!