Looking for MFP friends that ACTUALLY talk!?

Options
Add me if you want to talk, share ideas, push each other, or anything like that...
I'm sick of having friends who don't communicate or encourage me!

:)

Replies

• Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I'm a yacker!!! feel free to add me!
  • jesjosep
    jesjosep Posts: 28
    Options
    Oh I LOVE to talk!! feel free to add, and message, me :)
  • LeeM86
    LeeM86 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Anyone who is active (and not only as in logging in but actually talking and sharing recipes/encouragement/whateva) is more than welcome in my friends list.

I honestly don't see why people want to have friends here if they don't plan to do anything apart from comment "wtg!" (<- that sounded *****y. lol, but it's true for me).

Feel free to add me. I like to ramble with people who, like me, are ACTIVE. :)
  • rania6236
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm new to MFP but been dieting foreverrrrrrrr....lol I love to talk and since I had no one to talk to I actually blogged for the first time just to get myself motivated. So add me if you guys need motivation...im a self proclaimed professional crash dieter in REHAB LOL...need all the support I can get. Talk to you soon
  • Rain36
    Rain36 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm new on here as well but love to talk and share ideas so please feel free to add me.:happy:
  • hellokathy
    hellokathy Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I get what you mean. Sometimes I feel a bit uneasy posting more than "great burn" or "well done" because people don't, either, so I don't know if they even want to talk. I have times when I'm pretty quiet because I'm busy or moody but usually I'm so talkative.
  • GottaGetSlimAndSexy
    Options
    I don't blmae you... lets connect.
  • MANdown_145
    Options
    add me

25121047.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mamabear0222
    mamabear0222 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Ohhh me too! This is one of my pet peeves people who dont say anything!
    I need the interaction for success! We should start our own group lol
  • 13inchestogo
    13inchestogo Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    ME TOO!! Friends that talk? Yes PLEASE!! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Don't understand when I get an add and I never hear a peep from them otherwise !
  • tinad120
    tinad120 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm not super chatty, but not quiet either! :)
  • veggiebound
    veggiebound Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Anyone that wants to chat can add me too :)
  • Cwilliams8676
    Cwilliams8676 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me Im a mfp addict I talk a lot about everything :)
  • K_Smith86
    K_Smith86 Posts: 123
    Options
    People who actually talk to one another?! *Gasp* What a concept! Yes, I'm a bit of a smart *kitten* and a chatter box. Feel free to add me :)

And that invite is open for anyone else too :)
  • AngelicxAnnihilation
    AngelicxAnnihilation Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I am a shy person, but I comment more than wtg lol, once I start talking I could talk all day. Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • quiltingducky
    quiltingducky Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I love to talk, sometimes too much and sometimes about nonsense and usually whatever strikes me at the moment. I'm new to the site, but would love to have more support here, as my guys at home just don't want to talk about losing weight all the time with me. I've sent you a FR too.

Jen
  • cepowers
    Options
    Absolutely agree. Getting in shape is really a lifestyle change and it's important to be engaged with positive influences that are going to help you achieve that. I don't really find myself engaging in small talk, just for the sake of having a conversation, but instead really look forward to an exchange of ideas or collaboration of thoughts. Something that makes you look forward to the next time you will speak to that person.

So here I am, looking to make those kinds of friends. No way I'm going to make it through this (trying to lose 100lbs) without them. :)
  • fit_chula
    Options
    I am new and looking for motivational and supportive friends. I am a talker :). Please anyone feel free to add me.
  • tenleyzoe
    tenleyzoe Posts: 107
    Options
    I talk wayyyy to much! hehe ;-)

Any of y'all can add me (:
  • michaelmac81
    michaelmac81 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like :)