MFP Fantasy Football League?

Options

Replies

• pxpwop
    pxpwop Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    So here is what I am thinking. Lets go ahead and schedule this draft for Wednesday at 8pm EST. This will allow people to sign up and clear their schedules for the draft. We will have 14 teams. It is a PPR league since we have 14 teams I think thats a good way to go. Mostly basic settings with a few exceptions. I did screw up and wanted to add more playoff teams and make the playoffs one week for each round but I forgot to change that setting. I can't change it now since I already made the league. Sorry Guys! If you sign up to play please try to make the draft. It's no fun drafting when people are doing an Auto Draft. Lets have some fun everyone!!!

Link to Join: http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/join?leagueId=109766
    Password: myfitnesspal
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I realize I'm a complete moron - but it's telling me when I click on the Accept Invite button that the league is private...and it won't give me a place to put the password.
  • barney50501Missy
    Options
    What's the name of the league? This link is showing Auction Keeper and it's full. I'm thinking that's not it since the draft date was 8/26. Am I missing something?
  • barney50501Missy
    Options
    Ha Ha!! I found it. League name is MFP Football.
  • ls_66
    ls_66 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    let me know when is live... will sign up
  • ls_66
    Options
    We're Sorry
    The custom league is private
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    So I'm not a moron! YEAH!

Let us know what to do about this...
  • barney50501Missy
    Options
    Go from the link and click on "join a league"...enter the name MFP Football and the actual league you are looking for will come up.
  • pxpwop
    Options
    When you copy and past the link you will need to sign into ESPN.com fantasy sports. It will ask for a member name and password. Once you do that a page will come up and at the bottom of the page will be an area to enter a password. Is this not what is happening??
  • ls_66
    Options
    I'm in !!!!
  • leafstucker16
    leafstucker16 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Just joined, can't wait to start! I've limited myself to 2 leagues this year, did 4 last year so I am in this and another i've done the past 2 years. Maybe we can get a perm thread going for discussion as well?

I'll let you guys see the trophy once I win!!!! Hah
  • leafstucker16
    leafstucker16 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Any chance we can do a live draft? Muuuuuuuch more exciting
  • ls_66
    Options
    is it an auction draft? doesn't look like...
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    its full already i'm starting a new one if you're interested
  • ls_66
    Options
    don't think is full...
  • Darkskinned88
    Options
    oh yeah i see it now...never mind
  • pxpwop
    Options
    It is a live Draft. Snake, not an auction. Still have 10 spots open!
  • JeffInBuckeyeNation
    JeffInBuckeyeNation Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    What's your pleasure; yahoo, CBS, NFL, ESPN? I bet we can get 12 or so to make a league. Let's pick the source and do this!

I've done CBS once and it sucked. I've done yahoo many times, it's ok. I hear ESPN is great but never done it. Thoughts?

FOX Fantasy leagues are very well-run. Their drafts are easy to do, too.

* disclaimer - I work for FOX. But I get no benefit from people using our system. I just like it.
  • Darkskinned88
    Options
    but the season starts on wednesday wouldnt it make sense to do tuesday night
  • mparr125
    mparr125 Posts: 17
    Options
    Thanks for setting this up! I just joined.