New to this site and saying hello!

Options
Hello everyone! I joined this site nearly a week ago and now that I've managed to log in everyday I thought I'd take a moment and introduce myself. I'm on here hoping to find the support I need to reach my goal of losing over sixty pounds and living a healthier lifestyle (and as a bonus I've even got my husband to join me!). We've started our lifestyle changes slowly by first giving up soda (Oh Pepsi how I miss you!!), then cutting out all fast/junk food, and now we're incorporating healthier food choices and exercising everyday. Thankfully we're nearly three weeks into this and I haven't had any major setbacks! With any luck I'll be able to keep this up and not fall off the wagon as I've done so many times before.

I look forward to getting to know everyone as we all travel on this journey together! :smile:

Replies

• ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It for sure makes it a lot easier when everyone in the house is on board! Good luck to the two of you.
  • ame2010
    ame2010 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome.. I hope you have better luck keeping your hubby on track than I do.. LOL He tries really hard but I think his wilpower is weaker than mine..