Introduce yourself

Hello, my name is Leah and I am looking for new and positive people to add. I am new to MFP and could really use the help. I am mother to 7 kids. My day usually revolves around them. And I have a feeling that the changes in diet will not go over to well..lol I have struggled with my weight as long as I can remember, and that has caused me to yo-yo diet, which only turned out to hurt more than help. I was introduced to this site by a friend and I really like the set up and the chance to have other people help out with what I think will be a long term process :) But again feel free to add

28719972.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• Zoot_suits
    Zoot_suits Posts: 71 Member
    =)
  • justjenn1977
    justjenn1977 Posts: 437 Member
    In our experience changes in diet require babysteps...

Do not make big changes!

If I can convince my kids (one of whom is on the autistic spectrum and used to have full blown panic attacks simply because his food touched) to WANT fresh vegis and soups and mixed food... Good food... You can do it too :)
  • mh569
    mh569 Posts: 41
    Hey! My name is Marissa, and I've been on MFP for a month.
    No children! Ha ha ha.
    I have also struggled with my weight all my life, adding you up sister!
  • anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    One day at a time.....give your best on each day! Welcome to MFP. 6lbs...good way to start. Feel free to add me :D
  • Whats up everyone,
    I am K and I have tried EVERYTHING to lose my weight, but I have failed. I am here with high hopes that this is the program for me. I am glad to be here and we can all help each to reach our desired weight goals. talk with you soon.