Hello everybody, I'm Evie.... and I am new!

Options
hello! I am new to myfitnesspal. WOW! Am I ever sothankful that this exists! I have been trying to keep track of my calories on a pad of paper on the refrigerator for months now..... and I keep loosing track. Now I came accross this site that I hope helps me change my life forever. Slowly, but surely I have faith I can do it! It's late right now in OHIO, so I'm off to bed... but I can't wait to check out everything that this site has to offer and to meet new people and friends who are striving for the same goal that I am! TO BE FIT AND BE HEALTHY... AND MAKE HEALTHIER DECISIONS FOR ME AND MY FAMILY!!

Talk to you soon!

Evie

Replies

• evajacks
    evajacks Posts: 8
    Options
    hello! I am new to myfitnesspal. WOW! Am I ever sothankful that this exists! I have been trying to keep track of my calories on a pad of paper on the refrigerator for months now..... and I keep loosing track. Now I came accross this site that I hope helps me change my life forever. Slowly, but surely I have faith I can do it! It's late right now in OHIO, so I'm off to bed... but I can't wait to check out everything that this site has to offer and to meet new people and friends who are striving for the same goal that I am! TO BE FIT AND BE HEALTHY... AND MAKE HEALTHIER DECISIONS FOR ME AND MY FAMILY!!

Talk to you soon!

Evie
  • fynendandi1
    fynendandi1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Great to have you with us Evie. I am pretty new here also and i am loving it. everyone is so helpful and supportive it is really helping me. Good luck see you around!:flowerforyou:
  • beakstar79
    beakstar79 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I actually just joined recently too. Isn't it a great site? Yeah the whole pad of paper thing really makes it tough...I love the calorie counter especially since there is no math needed!:wink: Even after just a few days I feel like this is the right place to be! Good luck on your weight loss journey:flowerforyou:
  • prieta14x4
    prieta14x4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Ivette and I am new too. I wish you good luck!!!
  • Texas_Candy
    Texas_Candy Posts: 55 Member
    Options

Talk to you soon!

Evie

Welcome. I'm new myself and am totally THRILLED with this awesome website. I really like that so many people are in the same boat as me and I have some support. Good luck. I just read a really good posting on the fitness blog about couch to 5K. It sounds pretty cool! Have a great day and see you around.

64178.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • tschmitt2002
    Options
    Hi Evie! I agree that the site is fabulous. I am teaching an advanced health assessment course for nurses and part of the requirements are resources for patients for health. I usually only stick to professional nursing and medical sites (Like AMA, AAFP, AAP, etc...), but this fall I am going to add this website. Good luck to you! I think with this site we can all stay on track better.
  • desirea2006
    desirea2006 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    What part of Ohio are you in?
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,697 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! I've been here for awhile and it is a great site! It works when you stick to it. I have slacked off but I am trying to get back into it. Feel free to ask any questions. Someone on here will probably have an answer for you. Eat ALL your calories, including the ones you burn with exercise and drink lots and lots of water! Were glad you are here!
    Melissa
  • evajacks
    Options
    Newark
  • evajacks
    Options
    Newark
  • mamaof2girls
    mamaof2girls Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!:happy:
  • amber07
    amber07 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hey Evie!!...i just got Jenny signed up, she loves it!! THANKS:flowerforyou:
  • Gabbi
    Gabbi Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Evie. Wonderful sight. Always help when u need it.
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    WOOO EVIE!!! Welcome to the best community on the interweb. :happy:
  • evajacks
    Options
    Okay, sooooo....... Thanks everybody for the welcoming!!! =0) So I really do have to eat all of my calories????!!! OMG!! Including the cals from exercising??!!!! OMG!
  • evajacks
    Options
    Erin,

Thanks for the welcoming! Hey, it appears that you and I are battling the same weight range!! UIUGGGHHH!!! :ohwell: I have been trying forever and no matter WHAT i do, I can't get past 159 lbs!!!!! I mean , no matter what! Thats when I get discouraged... and it goes back up again. I can't break that 159 lb point. :sad: