Options
    apple bees, chinese, and homemade banana split
  • aymaymay94
    Options
    hummus and pita bread
  • ambitious01
    ambitious01 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    yum just one? okay. Pizza from mellow mushroom. oh no wait. um a big ole greasy cheeseburger with an order of french fries. no wait, yum really just one? I'm still reforming.:laugh:
  • besthela
    Options
    lol oh so many but I guess i'd have to go with pizza & some alcoholic beverage :)
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    The one I didn't eat.
  • HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Pizza AND beer. :drinker:
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Controlled carbs here so home made Mac N Cheese..oh man, I could eat the ENTIRE tray of it.
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Tijuana Flats chicken quesadilla , with chips queso and salsa. I pigged out on that tonight! (along with a bottle of wine lol)
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Also, I don't get why eating sushi is considered "cheating" by a bunch of you. What's wrong with it? :huh:
    Because I don't consider anything a "cheat meal" unless I'm going significantly over calories for the day - and when I go to an all-you-can-eat sushi place for a "cheat meal", I do some serious damage! 2,000+ calories in one meal, at least. THAT'S a cheat! :bigsmile:
  • tequilasunris3
    Options
    Tinned cod roe (battered) and chips from the chippy. Best comfort food ever.
  • fitcorrin
    Options
    pizza pizza pizza for breakfast lunch and dinner.........then almost anything italian!
  • MANdown_145
    Options
    Sushi
  • sherrylwilson
    sherrylwilson Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Pizza and a bag of Reece Cups.