mom of twins?

Options
Are there any more besides me?

Replies

• flslp87
    flslp87 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Me Me....Mine are 10 yo fraternal girls.....they round out my family as I have 2 boys too....but not twins....
  • facingfortyfierce
    facingfortyfierce Posts: 5,156 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of twin 8 year olds....boy and girl. Where are you all from?
  • thibk5
    thibk5 Posts: 40
    Options
    Me too! I have faternal twin boys. Their birthday is tomorrow and they will be 5. I also have a 7 year old daughter. I just recently lost my pregnancy weight from my boys and working on the other 15 lbs. It took me 5 years to have the time and energy to get serious. :happy:

Heather
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Me! Mine are 33 years old. You'll make it!
  • debmangum
    Options
    I have twin fraternal girls who just turned 2. I also have a 9 yr old boy and 21 yr old girl. I had my girl at 20 and my twins at 40! Finally trying to get some weight off for family pictures at the end of September. : )
  • joaniej75
    joaniej75 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Mine are 11---going on 21..lol....they absolutely drive me nuts sometimes. I gained 30 pounds while pregnant with them and lost all the weight within weeks of having them. But now I weigh 12 pounds less than I did when I was 9 months pregnant and I am miserable. Time to lose this weight!!
  • mamabear0222
    mamabear0222 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Me! I have a boy and a girl :)
  • LizMH1016
    Options
    I have 17 month old twin boys.
  • jaimecopeland
    Options
    I have 2 yr old boy/girl fraternal twins. I am so glad I found others on here. I gained 40 lbs with my pregnancy and lost all of it. I started my job and have gained about 10 back. My kids are excellent, but I have to work out without them home :) They want to do everything mom is doing, which makes it hard to pay attention to any program.
  • robbiegail333
    robbiegail333 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hi there, i'm mom to triplets. they are three now. glad to see other mom of multiples here!!
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I'm a grandmother of 2-year-old twin girls, so technically, I'm not is the same boat as you all. But I love them more than anything! :love:
  • plafleur76
    plafleur76 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    My wife and I are both on MFP, we have 8 y.o. boy/girl twins. You are not alone.