30DS level 1 before & during (day 4) pics! (& an NSV)

Options
arrawyn79
arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
Okay so on Sunday the 26th I took some before photos of me. And I started 30DS on Monday. Just out of curiosity, I thought i'd take some today (just after doing today's 30Day shred (level 1). I think I see some difference in my stomach a bit.... (or maybe its just entirely in my imagination?!) and it's only day 4 of level 1! Am loving it so far!

August 26th (Before)

30DSBeforeaug26-1.jpg30DSBefore2aug26-1.jpg

August 30th (today)

30DSduringday5aug30-1.jpg

30DSduringday5aug302-1.jpg

Also, I had a really nice compliment from a co-worker today. She said that she noticed that my legs are looking really long and lean! I was shocked, because i've never thought of my legs as 'long' (I'm 5'3" after all! :laugh: ) but I do feel my legs are starting to get a bit leaner which is nice to hear that other people are noticing! :bigsmile:

Replies

• deejaycee114
    deejaycee114 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    i can most definitely see a difference! great job!!
  • faizam85
    Options
    today was suppose to be my 6th day on level one but i took a break.... i did see some difference in my legs as well....Im also going to start running I cant picture myself doing 30DS everyday
  • arrawyn79
    Options
    Thanks!

As you can see in the last 2 pics i'm wearing 3 sports bras lol - you really need lots of support for all the jumping jacks and skipping rope! (and i'm not really all that big even!)

faizam85 - I plan on taking a break once a week- which will be every sunday - to rest. and then continue on. i don't think it's a good idea to do it everyday either!
  • SonoraflowerKim
    Options
    Funny that you mention your co-worker noticed your legs as long and lean. My 12 year old son told me a week ago, after starting 30 day shred, being in level 2, day 8 that my LEGS looked longer. I laughed it off and thought "ah, he's just being nice." But now that I read your story of 30 DS.....well maybe, just maybe there is something to that. I feel I have longer "looking" legs...just didn't really think others noticed it. lol

Good job! I am on day 3 of level 3, and geez.....jump training is fun but sometimes hard to figure the moves out. My brain quits working after 3 pm...ha ha!!
  • arrawyn79
    Options
    Funny that you mention your co-worker noticed your legs as long and lean. My 12 year old son told me a week ago, after starting 30 day shred, being in level 2, day 8 that my LEGS looked longer. I laughed it off and thought "ah, he's just being nice." But now that I read your story of 30 DS.....well maybe, just maybe there is something to that. I feel I have longer "looking" legs...just didn't really think others noticed it. lol

Good job! I am on day 3 of level 3, and geez.....jump training is fun but sometimes hard to figure the moves out. My brain quits working after 3 pm...ha ha!!

I'm really quite nervous about getting to level 3!! I've watched both level 2 and 3 and it just seems harder and harder - and i'm finding level 1 hard enough!! lol but i'm hoping it'll get SLIGHTLY easier?! :)

That's interesting your son mentioned your legs are looking longer! same thing as my co-worker - so there MUST be something to it!! (never in a million years would i have thought my short legs could look long to anyone!! LOL). congrats!
  • deejaycee114
    deejaycee114 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    today was suppose to be my 6th day on level one but i took a break.... i did see some difference in my legs as well....Im also going to start running I cant picture myself doing 30DS everyday

i'm taking breaks too. lol. my first day was thursday of last week. i was soooo sore for 2 days afterwards. i did day 2 i think on sunday. then days 3 and 4 tuesday and wednesday. i will do day 5 tonight. :)
  • goalpeace
    goalpeace Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference!! I finished L1D10 today and tonight I am taking my Day 10 photos. Soooo glad I did the befores!

Can't wait to see if there is a difference!

My main goal is to lose in my legs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!