What decade or era do you belong in?

Options

Replies

• Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    medieval times....my body and tatas would look fantastic in that era;)
  • quixoteQ
    quixoteQ Posts: 484
    Options
    The 2030s were a bit slow, but maybe that's my style.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Turn of the century. But only if I was among the wealthy ;)
  • needtogetwell
    Options
    30's - 50's....did the 60's, 70's and 80's....should have invested in hair spray in the 80's, I would have been rich!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Although I am very happy with the time I was born, I think I belonged back in the 40's and 50's. Wearing an apron, handing him his highball as he hands me his hat. Hot dinner at the table with all the kids and Fido asleep at our feet. Mass on Sunday morning.

Of course I had none of that, and I am sure that is why I longed for it :laugh:

Just thinking of all that has happened in my lifetime makes my head spin. When I was 11 our school visited the "computer room" of the local Police Dept. The computer.......was the size of the room....probably 20 ft x 30 ft.

I can remember the lady saying to me "Someday sweety your family will have one of these on a desk in your living room" All I could see in my mind was the table breaking to the floor and us having nowhere to sleep:laugh: :laugh:

I am writing this on my Iphone.

We've come a long way, baby. :smokin:
  • alibean
    alibean Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would choose 1930's-1950's cause it seemed simplier back then :happy:

I agree.

(Athough I did love the late 70's-early 80's :)
  • nikilovesaxl
    Options
    I always say that I should've been born in the late 60's so I could have been a teen in the 80's. I don't belong in this decade at all.
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    50's. Should have been born in the early-mid 30s.

I also would have liked to be 20 in the 90's or whenever the rave scene was really awesome.
  • Terryj20
    Options
    Victorian - love the clothes!
  • AngelsInThighHighs
    Options
    The 50's. I love the music, the cars and the clothes

I second this.
  • BandForAlyAnne
    BandForAlyAnne Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    i like where i grew up. while i was a late 90s and 00s kid i really gravitate toward the 90s. they were f-ing awesome. no other era could beat lisa frank and slap braclets. :P
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Futuristic - I want to travel the stars!
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    I belong in the Wild West. Gun fighting, poker, whiskey, brothels. Yep.
  • awadm
    awadm Posts: 252
    Options
    The 20's ..I've always wanted to be a flapper :drinker:
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Renaissance period or Victorian era. I love the fashion. Also chubbier girls were wealthy and considered more attractive at the time. :)
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    50's... definitely
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Provided I was on the wealthy end of things, should be as I am supposedly the greatx7 grand daughter of a Scottish king, I would go back to like the 1600 or 1700s. I would love to be a princess, the clothes, and hopefully in a wealthy kingdom so I could ride my horse and such.....OR 1800s and I think I may have been a cow girl!
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Renaissance period or Victorian era. I love the fashion. Also chubbier girls were wealthy and considered more attractive at the time. :)

OH yeah I would have been totally hot back then which is another reason I would go back to that time! I often think geesh if Renaissance paintings were more popular today I would totally be with the in crowd!
  • Birdie
    Birdie Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Late 1800's post civil war eastern texas.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,680 Member
    Options
    80's. Breakdancing, outrageous clothes, MTV debut, and of course 49er Superbowls.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition