Last Meal on Death Row?

Options
If you were on Death Row, what would your last meal be? Have fun with it! No sticking to your usual diet or complaining that this isn't healthy to think about it either. :wink:

Replies

• SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    A salted bagel with butter, a pound of bacon, 2 slices of pizza, and a can of pringles.
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    All you can eat boiled crawfish. I could delay death for years:...
  • DocCollins_SFA
    Options
    They asked this on the Hungry Girl Facebook page last night and put up this interesting link too: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/29/comfort-foods-last-meal_n_1839009.html?utm_hp_ref=food

As for me, I would have trouble narrowing down what I'd want. This is a big handful of things that would make me a little happier before being put to death and would also pack 10 more pounds on me, lol.

Crab Rangoon
    Chicken and waffles
    Biscuits and gravy
    Extra crunchy PB&J sandwich on white bread with a tall glass of milk
    Java Lava, Local Legendary Burger from Seattle's Hard Rock Cafe
    Lily's Shake from Sam's Deli Diner in Katy, TX
    Chips and queso, rice, beans, chicken fajita flautas and cheese enchiladas
    Pizza and bread sticks with ranch dip
  • awadm
    awadm Posts: 252
    Options
    Mac and cheese, teriyaki chicken, string cheese, and a tub of moose track ice cream. mmm mmm goood :bigsmile:
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Platter from an Ecuadorian place near me.

Beans
    Rice
    Flank steak
    fried egg
    fried plantains (2 kinds)
    smoked chorizo
    Chicharron Lonja (deep fried pork belly)
    Avacado
    red pepper relish
  • NaurielR
    NaurielR Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Ooo, what WOULDN'T I want to eat?

Panda Express: Chow mien with orange chicken and Beijing Beef
    Pizza Hut supreme pizza dipped in ranch and ketchup

For dessert:
    Triple chocolate ice cream with peanut butter cups, hot fudge, and a huge chewy brownie

They'd have to recalculate my dosage after that meal :p
  • octleigh
    octleigh Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    A fatty ribeye steak with A1 sauce, a twice baked potato loaded with sour cream, butter, cheese, and real bacon pieces, a salad with home made hidden valley ranch dressing, tomatoes, cheese, olives, and real bacon pieces, and a tall glass of milk. For dessert I will have a pack or Oreos and another glass of milk. Mmm mmm good:)
  • ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    My great grandmoms homemade apple butter on her homemade cinnamon swirl bread

Haven't had it since she passed! No recipe anywhere, and nothing comes close
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    insane amounts of alcohol.. That way i wouldnt care if they gave me the needle or not!
  • amanda_catherine
    Options
    partridge fried in butter, shrimp the way my husband makes, a frosty cold beer... and for dessert a boston cream doughnut.
  • amanda_catherine
    Options
    but i dont want to think about it as a death row meal... so that would be my eating insane ammount of food meal :)
  • vbrent07
    Options
    lobster, shrimp scampi, steak, chicken marsala, stuffed cheese pizza, dark chocolate brownies, and a nice big bottle of wine.
  • DocCollins_SFA
    Options
    insane amounts of alcohol.. That way i wouldnt care if they gave me the needle or not!
    Haha, I would too but in that article I read above it says the aren't aloud to have any booze! I don't know why it would matter!
  • awillkies
    awillkies Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    pasta, wine, cheese, bread & chocolates. wash down & repeat. probably 4x.
  • Substances
    Substances Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Authentic Chinese sweet and sour chicken.
    One cup of cantaloupe, cut up.
    One cup of honeydew melon, cut up.
    A tall, strawberries and cream frapp. from Starbucks.
    Half a pint of strawberry ice cream.
    Three Oreos.
    &Finally, straight vodka.
  • cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Oh goodness...long list!

Dominos Pepperoni Pizza
    Dopey Dough (from a hometown pizza joint...deep fried pizza dough rolled in parmesan and dipped in nacho cheese...came out WAY BEFORE the bread bites at Dominos)
    Honey BBQ Boneless Wings from Buffalo Wild Wings
    French Fries
    Breaded Tenderloin Sandwich
    Arby's Roast Beef and Curly Fries
    Oreo Brownie Earthquake
    Bacon
    Roast Beef Hash
    Cherry Cheesecake
    Panda Express Orange Chicken and Fried Rice
    Sweet and Sour Chicken with sauce

...told you it's a long list ;)
  • KharismaticKayteh
    KharismaticKayteh Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    If my father was still around in this hypothetical situation, I'd request that *he* cook me some mashed potatoes with buttermilk, fried chicken, and sweet peas - plus a glass of tea.

If my father isn't around., I'll settle for a few plates of sushi.
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Chopped steak from the Libary II in NJ with a side of au jus. Baked spud with tons of butter and sour cream, salad bar salad, Budweiser (I haven't drank in 12 yrs but if Imma dying Imma goin out like a champ!) Chocolate mousse pie and Starbucks coffee (Espresso or Italian Roast) for dessert. That was pretty much my 40th birthday dinner minus the beer and I had strawberry shortcake instead of chocolate mousse pie lol
  • apocalypsepwnie
    Options
    chicken schnitzel. Mashed tatoes. Pringles - buffalo wings, Pork belly. Massive pile of olives and feta.
  • vegafalling
    vegafalling Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Spinach, tomato and pineapple double cal-zone from Gallagher's (local Restaurant here in Green Bay) with a bottle of Jameson to wash it down!