Last Meal on Death Row?

Options

Replies

• Nettabee
    Nettabee Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Stuffed crust meat lover's pizza, crab legs, chocolate molten cake with cherries, and a fish bowl margarita with no ice! :bigsmile:
    (Might as well go out with a bang :laugh:)
  • DrScrappy
    Options
    Sirena's Coconut Shrimp, Sweet potato pie with Reddi whip, Gramma Mitchells cornbread, 2 Krispy Creme donuts, 1 cup of Chunky Monkey icecream, some soy ginger sauteed green beans, and some bread with that butter they serve at Texas Roadhouse!
  • apocalypsepwnie
    Options
    All wrapped in bacon. How can I forget the bacon.
    How blasphemous of me!
    ps today is international bacon day.
  • berlynn_j
    berlynn_j Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Bacon cheese fries with a big ole tub of ranch, and a couple of pounds of dungeness crab with a vat of butter. I'll eat myself into a heart attack before they have time to electrocute me :).
  • sdumma
    sdumma Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    A veggie lovers pizza from pizza hut with a can of coke and a huge strawberry new york cheesecake
  • Jeliwood
    Options
    To start with a sushi boat. Lots of ginger. All kinds of fish. Don't forget the soy sauce.

I would then have a porterhouse cooked just to medium rare topped with a parm crust, along with sauteed mushrooms and chunks of bacon in a butter sauce. On the side I would have a large baked sweet potato topped with real irish butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, toasted marshmallows and a caramel sauce. Also a side salad with catalina dressing and delicious little english peas in a butter sauce. It would be served with an all you could eat platter of warm yeast rolls and honey butter. To drink, sweet tea. And perhaps a cold hard apple cider or two.

Then a cheese platter with wine. Of course.

Then for dessert I'd like my hot peach cobbler with a huge blob of vanilla bean ice cream and a slice of strawberry cheesecake with a huge ice cold glass of milk.

Then they wouldn't have to kill me. I'd die of a heart attack right there and I would die happy. Or perhaps a diabetic coma. lol Either way it wouldn't last long.
  • msstuard
    msstuard Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Soup, Clam Chowder, Salad, Black and Blue Salad, Appetizer, Clam Cakes and Stuffy, Main, Beef Tenderloin, Stuffed Lobster, Green Been Salad, Dessert, Warm Bread Pudding with Cinnamon and Vanilla Ice Cream.
  • DocCollins_SFA
    Options
    I'm adding brownies with cream cheese icing, a basket of bread and warm butter, a cheese plate and a bottle of red wine if they would let me have it.
  • comogirl
    comogirl Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Big fat steak, crab legs, lobster, mac and cheese, fried mushrooms, french fries, DARK CHOCOLATE FLOURLESS CAKE, red velvet cake with cream cheese icing,chicken strips with my favorite honey mustard from a local place, and deviled eggs.
  • xXKatrinaXx
    Options
    pizza...lobster...cake...ice cream
  • Zyphun
    Zyphun Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Wow, so many different things if it's my last meal. Do I go with my favorite Indian food? Thai, Vietnamese, Schezwan, Moroccan or Greek? Hmmmm... Something simple like steak? I'd love to be fancy, but if it's to be my last meal, then it has to be In-N-Out. A Double Double and enough Animal Style fries to make me sick. Maybe a nice shake to help it all down. Of course, if I am on Death Row then I probably did something bad and I wouldn't feel like eatting and if I was framed or otherwise unjustly imprisioned then I doubt I'd me worrying about food. But otherwise, definitely In-N-Out. :)
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Omg! Are we doing this right now? OK....

Crab legs! TONS of crab legs.. and i'd need to have time to actually break them open and get the meat out. This could take awhile.
    Salad with ranch dressing, shredded cheese, bacon bits, cucumber, tomato, hard boiled eggs and black pepper.
    Dinner roll
    Perhaps throw some sweet and sour chicken in the mix, with rice? Love variety.
    CHOCOLATE CAKE. LOTS OF IT.
    And to wash it down...... COFFEE!

perhaps i'm shouldn't be posting on here when i've been drinking. lol.
  • DocCollins_SFA
    Options
    Omg! Are we doing this right now? OK....

Crab legs! TONS of crab legs.. and i'd need to have time to actually break them open and get the meat out. This could take awhile.
    Salad with ranch dressing, shredded cheese, bacon bits, cucumber, tomato, hard boiled eggs and black pepper.
    Dinner roll
    Perhaps throw some sweet and sour chicken in the mix, with rice? Love variety.
    CHOCOLATE CAKE. LOTS OF IT.
    And to wash it down...... COFFEE!

perhaps i'm shouldn't be posting on here when i've been drinking. lol.

Haha, that's the perfect time to be posting this kind of stuff! Your creative juices are flowing! lol
  • pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    A big tub of hot, buttered popcorn, and a huge Coke.
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    chicken fried steak with extra white gravy
    scrambled eggs w/ cheese
    New York strip steak
    Biscuits and gravy with extra sausage gravy
    a large order of Rally fries
    huge bowl of nacho cheese sauce
    2 orders of chicken rings from White Castle
    6 White Castle sliders
    loads of shrimp and lobster
    5th of Jose Cuervo
  • mela216r
    Options
    2 gynormous chili dogs loaded with cheese and an entire fried onion with horseradish dip, followed by fried chicken with maxed potatoes. And extra gravy, of course. A hot fudge Brownie sundae with a huge mound of whipped cream. Followed by a big wedge of white chocolate raspberry cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory. There would be no execution because I would eat myself into a food coma and die smiling:tongue:
  • MarisaLWood
    MarisaLWood Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    A tempeh, lettuce, and tomato sandwich from the Highline (in Seattle), with fries

Chicken-fried seitan with grilled asparagus and baby red potatoes, and a side of roasted heirloom carrots--BEST carrots EVER!-- from Plum Bistro

Thai spicy eggplant

A thick slice of New York cheesecake with lots of sour cream

Sulawesi coffee
  • DocCollins_SFA
    Options
    Now I'm also thinking a gyro and some crabbed stuffed shrimp with hollandaise sauce :tongue:
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    anything smoothered in Cashews...cause I'm allergic to cashews and the meal would either kill me on my terms or delay the execution since they would have to put me in the hospital.
  • Spartan_Maker
    Spartan_Maker Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Prime Rib
    Mashed Potatoes
    Au Jus
    Spinach salad
    French bread
    Butter
    Soda with extra HFCS
    Carrot Cake
    Morphine Drip