My NSV

Options
ktsmom430
ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
After a month of procrastinating, I finally started my "journey" on March 12, 2012.
I have faithfully logged in and recorded everything, and have seen the results on my scale. My small NSV, occurred on this past Sunday, when I tried on a pair of shoes that I bought over a year ago over the internet. I was unable to wear them (because of my fat feet), but when I slipped them on on Sunday, they fit! It made me very happy!

Replies

• corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    It's so weird to lose weight in your feet lol I went from a size 10 to a 8.5 after losing 45lbs. Weird.

Congrats!!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome!
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    congrats!!! keep up the great work!! :happy:
  • lorihalsted
    lorihalsted Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    This is wonderful!!!! Congratulations!
  • MrsWJO
    MrsWJO Posts: 9
    Options
    You've lost 85lbs in 5 1/2 Months?!?! THAT is incredible.

Your NSV made me chuckle. Well done!
  • Ke22yB
    Ke22yB Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Congrats no one thinks to much about the feet since we dont focus on them for weight loss but thy get smaller as we lose weight and surprisingly get bigger as we exercise
    My feet absolutly astound me they were smaller as my weight dropped and more defined as to being able to see veins and tendons and such ( not looking like little sausage anymore) and then as I ran more and more they got bigger as they became more muscular go figure
    again congrats on shrinking
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I'm in need of new shoes in smaller sizes...I never thought about my feet were going to lose weight too
  • Xstitcher74
    Xstitcher74 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My BF and I were just discussing this the other day. Congrats on your "new" shoes! :smile:
  • Virgo75
    Virgo75 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    wow! never thought that loosing weight would give me a reason to buy shoes! What a motivator, thanks for the post!
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Ohhh!! thats awesome!! great job!
  • Jude1064
    Jude1064 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Good job! Love your profile pic.....where is that?