Before/After (or progress) pics weight in stomach?

Options

Replies

• hazyjel74
    Options
    March this year and today on the right. I wanna hug my old body, it looks so squidgy xD

Pictures removed by Staff for guideline violations. You should be very proud of your weight loss, but pictures of users in their underwear do need to be removed.
  • jkcrawford
    jkcrawford Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    All I can say is keep at whatever you are doing and BE HEALTHY!! some of us are predestined to a belly... we all carry our weight differently....accept what you cant change and change what you can!!! HEALTH IS WEALTH....

before....
    6283114_9139.jpg

now....
    6283114_5206.jpg

Fantastic Job! you look Amazing! Congratulations on your incredible transformation, a true inspiration.
  • argenterie
    argenterie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Look at my pictures on my profile! You'll see some progress pics of my "belly"
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS POST. i am as apple-y as it gets.

hope this picture helps... and i am off to browse this topic some more for inspiration:-D

during2222_web-large_medium.jpg

Great success! But I did want to mention - you look more hour-glass than apple to me - Before and After pics!! Give yourself some credit Darlin :)
  • christimw
    christimw Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    i have pics on my at my heaviest, and at 17 lbs gone. all mine is in my stomach too.
  • yasminhancey1982
    yasminhancey1982 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You have done so well, I hate my belly. xx
  • AshleyLo_44
    AshleyLo_44 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    It has always been my tummy! For example. look at my modelling pic- you wouldnt think I am chubby!
    best-411.jpg?w=550

Then when you see pics of my even at my thinnest, it was the same- my tummy stands out, even at a size 8! I am a size 12-14 UK now, belly still an issue, but /i am working on it... me now:

new.jpg?w=540&h=245
    147-91.jpg?w=540&h=506
    [/quote

You are doing a great job :)]
  • AshleyLo_44
    AshleyLo_44 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    my first progress photo post. the after in the second set is from july.

weightloss5.jpg

weightloss4.jpg

This is great and love your Snow White outfite :)
  • apyt2c
    apyt2c Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow! So many people have done an awesome job on reshaping and getting rid of their stomach.
    I am excited because I know I will do it too. Plus I totally agree the stomach is made in the kitchen.
    When I had a trainer he said, 75% diet, 25% exercise. If you're not eating healthy whole foods, you're
    not going to see the results you have in exercising. :flowerforyou:
  • PuggleLover
    PuggleLover Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    My stomach has always been one that pokes out... no matter how much weight I lose. Surgery to take my gallbladder out seems to make this worse - and I gained 15 pounds.

I just finished 30DS and here are my results...
    I gained 2 pounds.
    My stomach (around my belly button) went from 38 to 35.5
    My waist went from 33.5 to 31.5
    Thighs: 21.5 to 21

No sucking in on either pic...

BEFORE
    Before.jpg

AFTER
    After.jpg
  • OTchic
    OTchic Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    about to finished Ripped in 30 looks like i am doing 30 DS after this!

u are looking amazing pugglelover
  • cwade1021
    cwade1021 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hope this helps! I still have about 30 pounds to go.

AnotherComparison-1-1.jpg
    WOW! Incredible difference!
  • cwade1021
    Options
    Are you running? Running and other aerobic type of activities will help with that gut.
    Aerobic yes, running? No. The thought of running makes me want to cry. LOL.
  • cwade1021
    Options
    progress-3.png
    Not quite finished. Got 6.8lbs to go, unless I decide to go to 115. But I wanna more work on lowering my body fat %
    The majority of my fat is in my belly and love handles. I have a stupid chest roll too and some in my upper arms and upper things. But you can click and see my legs in my profile pic.
    Your stomach area is very similar to mine. Your after pics are great! Gives me hope!
  • cwade1021
    Options
    All I can say is keep at whatever you are doing and BE HEALTHY!! some of us are predestined to a belly... we all carry our weight differently....accept what you cant change and change what you can!!! HEALTH IS WEALTH....

before....
    6283114_9139.jpg

now....
    6283114_5206.jpg
    WOW WOW WOW!! You are an inspiration!! Congrats!
  • offthedeependay
    offthedeependay Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    have a look at my profile pictures,I was 240 ,mostly in my gut now 156lbs,,gut all gone
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the inspiration, posters! You rock!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I'd totally post mine but you've seen them girl!

I thought most my weight was in my belly, and while that's the way it appears, I have also realized with the photo's that I had weight everywhere lol. My main problem area now is my belly but it's getting a lot better.
  • haylz247
    Options
    I carry a lot of my weight in my stomach and I still have 20lbs to go but (thankfully!) there's been a bit of a difference

Before: 163lbs

001-1.jpg

Halfway: 145lbs

0042-1.jpg

you look amazing! I want your body :)
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Bump! :) I'm loving this thread! Everyone looks amazing! Thanks all for the inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!