No snacking for a week!

Options
Snacking has been ruining my diet lately, think it'd be nice to have some support from others with the same problem.

This week 25-31 st, I will be cutting out all snacks, who's with me? :love:

Replies

• kellygirl5538
    kellygirl5538 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I think snacks are an important part of my day. I try to eat every two hours or so.....nuts, pretezels, fruit are not bad...........good luck to you........... I can't do it.
  • caristear
    Options
    I agree...what kind of snacks have you been eating??? My snacks are usually fruit, string cheese, almonds. Once in a while I'll have a treat with a ff/sf latte or a cookie but I stay within my calorie goal. Snacks are suppose to be part of eating 5-6 times a day! Good luck to you!
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    Snacks are important! You just have to know what to eat :) I normally have yogurt, fruit, veggies, cheese and crackers. ham and cheese roll ups, etc.
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    idk if I can live without snacking too. it's the from lunch to dinner that I have to eat an apple or something.. shoot my tummy is growling right now, but I'm gonna drink some V8 juice..:drinker: Good luck!
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    depends on what snacks you are eating!

if its a bag of chips, cut it out

if its peanuts, eat them
  • athoob
    athoob Posts: 8
    Options
    I was thinking to skip snacks for this week too. I'm in !
    starting from tomorrow!
  • lscotch
    lscotch Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I also agree that snacks are good, you have to snack on healthy snacks , three small snacks a day. That way you wont be sooo hungry by the time meal time comes around. Try it it works!
  • presariofaded
    Options
    i'll join! well i'll snack on fruit but no junk food at all this week!