WANTED: motivated Atkins buddy

Options
I am doing the old Atkins diet. I am keeping track of my cholesterol, saturated fat, vitamins and minerals. So before anyone gets all preachy and tells me I am something wrong and what I should be doing instead, I am going to do this and just want some Atkins friends to help keep me motivated and cheer me on. If i wasn't logging my food I would have never lost the 50 pounds that I did. I have just plateaued and need something new. Every time I don't eat low carb I put on weight at lightning speed. This is what works for me, so if you have something negative to say please keep your comments to yourself. I am doing 1200 calories 65% fat 30% protein with 5% carbs preferably in fiber. I work out every day I can. I don't intend on eating back my workout calories unless I am just that hungry. I am just hoping to find some ladies to cheer on and cheer me on. I am a reward seeking type and really want to get positive feedback when I do well. But I would also like people to yell at me if my logging is bad or I don't go to the gym. If that sounds like you please add me!! Hoping to be your buddy soon.
Kristiena

Replies

• ArjanDougan
    ArjanDougan Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I barely post but I'm doing a cyclical ketogenic diet which is basically 5-6 days induction phase atkins followed by 24-36 hour refeed. Diary is public if you wanna check out meal ideas, just ignore my friday/saturday's haha

Eating over 9000 calories in a day and still losing weight :)
  • lleabrooks
    lleabrooks Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You should join the Atkins group or one of the other low carb groups. Much better support system and you won't get all the negativity against low carb often found on the main boards. Great ideas and really wonderful people!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/5181-atkins-support-group
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/411-low-carber-daily-forum-the-group-

I am normally doing Atkins, but have had a few sporadic off days lately since I've been on vacation. I really love eating low carb and can also use more low carb friends to cheer me on too. I've added you.
  • nae2273
    Options
    I'm ready to do atkins too and need some support due to my horrible addiction to carbs!!!