Is it possible?

Options
is it possible to create ur own spin session in the gym ??? is so how do i go about doing so ? i kinda just follow what they did today in class maybe or do i need to do the class to do it right??? answers would be greatly appreciated as i need to know by tomorrow thanks everyone :flowerforyou:

Replies

• VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    You mean by yourself? It depends on the gym, some don't let you use the bikes unless its during one of the classes... at my gym (24 hour) I've seen people roll them out and use them when no one is in the exercise room, I've done it too but I never asked if it was ok... you have to push yourself and try and change things up with the resistance, standing up, and so on. I'd say ask them at the front desk and then go for it, you may not get as good of a workout than the class cause you'll be worrying about what to do next but still a good workout!

~Leash :heart:
  • ccdo
    ccdo Posts: 217
    Options
    Thanks very much if they dont allow me to do it then ill workout out crazy on the bike in the actual gym which burn over 100 calories anyway for 20minutes if i can bring myself to sweat off the calories thanks for ur reply im just browsin whats the best cardio to do durin my workout so i feel that i have done somethin worthwhile in the gym :flowerforyou:

PS: ill follow what u said ill stand up and do all the things u have said thank you :smile:
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Anytime... yea unfortunately the regular bikes aren't as good in my opinion and most of them don't have the straps on them so you can stand up.... hopefully you can use the spin ones!!

~Leash :heart:
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Our rec center/gym has bikes in the treadmill area. If yours has them, too, could you possibly use those?
  • ccdo
    Options
    i doubt very much cause they are very strict with usin equipment without supervision but ill just workout like crazy on the regular bike and burn a sweat as long as i get my heart rate goin then ill know im burning calories off so thats a good sign and also ill use the stair master too that burns calories but not as good as the bike thanks again :flowerforyou:

drborkbork: ye of course ill use the bikes beside the tredmill and that reminds me they do have straps so that good to allow me to stand up and workout a sweat too thanks for your reply :flowerforyou:
  • kimsmith
    Options
    I do spin 3 times per week as part of the class. Best workout i have found yet. In 2 weeks i have lost 18.5 lbs through diet and exercise. Resistence is the key. You can make the classes as hard as you want or as easy as you need them to be. Push yourself in the classes and there will be no need to do it alone.

On the off days I do the treadmill with good incline. Burns a ton of calories that way.
  • ccdo
    Options
    I do spin 3 times per week as part of the class. Best workout i have found yet. In 2 weeks i have lost 18.5 lbs through diet and exercise. Resistence is the key. You can make the classes as hard as you want or as easy as you need them to be. Push yourself in the classes and there will be no need to do it alone.

On the off days I do the treadmill with good incline. Burns a ton of calories that way.

ok so ill do that use the bike with good resistance for bout 20minutes, then use the tredmill with a good incline too for 20 minutes and then the stairmaster for bout 10minutes and then the last 10 minutes ill do a slow walk to wind down and cool down :flowerforyou:
  • kimsmith
    Options
    that would be an awesome workout.