Name your Small Victories!

Options
My small victories for the week:

1.) As I was exercising the other night, I realized my current weights are no longer a challenge. Time to upgrade!

2.) My thighs no longer jiggle.

How about you?

Replies

• SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    The one shirt I wanted to wear as a measure of my weight loss now fits too loose, I put it in my Salvation Army donation bag this weekend. Woot Woot!
  • subcult
    subcult Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Carried my wife up stairs today just for the hell of it and nobody got hurt. I tried it once when we bought the house 7 years ago and only made it two steps before we crashed.
  • flyingpurplemonkey
    Options
    I ran over 4 miles without stopping. I don't think I ever ran that far in my life.
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    1) A pair of capris I haven't worn in two years fit. :D Now you can't get me out of them.

2) There's been fresh chocolate chip cookies in my house this past week, and I haven't eaten a one.

3) I've acquired a taste for coffee without sugar. I used to load my cup with sugar (family and friends would say "do you want coffee with your sugar?"). Next week, I'm going to try my coffee without the milk. :)

4) I can now do 40 sit-ups. Before, I could only do one. It's progress!

5) I'm starting to be able to run without feeling winded. :D
  • birdieaz
    birdieaz Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Being able to do a real push up, lots of them.
    My size 2 pants are fitting looser but the scale is still the same, no more skinny fat for me.
    Allowing myself to trust that eating more wasn't going to unravel my hard work.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I can run on the treadmill longer than 5 min without stopping to catch my breath or take a sip of water ! :)
  • Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Last night I wasnt the worst in my kickboxing lesson, I was doing well until the end when I went in the ring for 3 rounds and took more than a few punches to the gut lol
  • skessa
    Options
    I can run on the treadmill longer than 5 min without stopping to catch my breath or take a sip of water ! :)

:smile: !

I always hated the treadmill, even when i was okay running outside, but the treadmill was just killing me. (probably because one has to keep the pace, no matter what). Now I tried it again last week and was just fine! :smile:

I also tried on a "skinny jeans" some days ago (I won't tell what size :tongue:), and when i looked in the changing room mirror I suddenly thought "hey, my legs look kinda nice!" - can't say I think the same about my buttocks yet, but it's a start :wink:
  • PancakesAreEvil
    Options
    I am now using the last hole on my belt. Booyah!
  • Ke22yB
    Ke22yB Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Bittersweet Victory I bought a brand new black suit for a formal affair april 21st looked good on me tried it on yesterday about 4 months later it is hanging like a sack tailor said I was 2 full sizes smaller 48 suit to 44 44 pant to a 40 Expensive victory but worth it any one need a suit
  • hiddenaudacity
    hiddenaudacity Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I reached my goal weight for the end of the week. Keep this up and I'll be laughing! :)
  • PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Yay!

Thighs that don't jiggle are good thighs!

Mine has to be when I put my HRM on this morning, it was much looser than it was last week! And no, I haven't adjusted it!

Hurrah for me!!
  • Eupho
    Eupho Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    My NSV's for this week.

We went out to a show the other night, at the interval I went to the bathroom, and in the line, in front of the mirrors I caught sight of myself and thought.. Wooooo!!! .. I am ACTUALLY starting to look 'good' .. not fat/bloated/ puffy.. (like usual!) .. I could SEE it!

In the reflection. .. I DIDN'T look like the big fat one. (AMAZED ME!)

My 2nd NSV for this week, was that I had to adjust the chest band of my HRM as it kept slipping down!!!
  • rudy7020
    Options
    I bought new bras, they're pretty....unlike the ugly thick-strapped monstrosities I've been wearing...which I now get to throw away.
  • Eupho
    Eupho Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    HOORAAAYY!!

I LOVE reading everyones NSVs! Brilliant!! :drinker: :drinker: