New year, new body!

Options
2»

Replies

• eellizzzabbeetthh
    Options
    and here I am too .... serious this time (on day 3)
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Went to the gym today, and kicked my own butt again...

Hope everyone else is staying on track! :flowerforyou:
  • toots99
    Options
    I'm beginning to think everyone else has given up...well I'm still here and kicking booty. :drinker:

Down 2 lbs this week, yay!

Hope everyone is doing well!
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Good job toots! Keep it up. :flowerforyou:

I too think everyone either forgot about this or fell off the wagon... I'm hoping they just forgot.

Well, I weighed in this morning at 200 still. I had dipped down to 199, but TOM came and having to deal with 2 birthdays in 2 days... well, lets just say - I'm not staying on track. Next week will be better.
  • beckyk1979
    beckyk1979 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    last week SW-202
    today I'm 200.
    So down 2 pounds but i'm not really that happy cause i literally gained that 2 pounds the week before last. I did pretty good this week with exercise and eating but i need to do a little better still. I think it's gonna be harder than i thought, and i thought it was gonna be hard in the first place. =)

I did the jillian michaels cardio blast 3 times this week but i start school again on monday and only know for sure that i will be able to do it 2 days a week which isn't enough....i will have to try really hard to find time to exersize.

Good luck to everybody and keep it up!!!
  • toots99
    Options
    Once you start to see results, you'll find it to be a bit easier...at least I do! :flowerforyou:
  • amberselveywest
    Options
    So I forgot to post my weight info...
    Starting weight 274
    Current weight 265
    Goal 180
  • toots99
    Options
    How is everyone doing? :ohwell:
  • beckyk1979
    beckyk1979 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Down just .8 a pound from last week.
    SW 202

today 199.2.
    it's going down and not up so i'll take it i guess.... Should have done better, I have such a hard time controling my eating, it's un beleivable sometimes......
  • toots99
    Options
    I have a hard time controlling myself at night. The thing is, I work nights (in a restaurant no less! :noway: ) and though I bring dinner instead of eating the food there, when I get home at like 10 or 11 pm I'm usually looking for a snack. Sometimes it's hard to make myself have a healthy snack instead of comfort food.
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I'm down 1 lb to 199. Its a slow start, but in the right direction :smile:

Becky - keep up the good work. Any loss is one step closer to your goal :flowerforyou:
  • jezziebelle
    Options
    Ooh, can I still join? I know we're most of the way through January, but I really need 2010 to be the year I get my health on track...

Starting Weight 01/01/10: 185
    CW: 180
    Goal: I'm not super positive. I'm thinking 160 but it depends on how much muscle tone I have
    Real Goal: Running a half marathon in September! Right now I can run about half a mile haha.
  • amberselveywest
    Options
    Welcome!
  • stephela
    Options
    I am new to MFP and would LOVE to join this group. I need to some accountability and some encouragement to keep me going to hit my goal! How do you join the group?