Insanity Rd 1 Results :)

Options
Before I started Insanity, I did a little running here and there. It was becoming a habit until I started working again, and then it just kinda dropped off. So when I started Insanity, I was in no means "in shape." I had no upper body strength at all. ANYWAY! It was a tough 2 months. There were some days I cried half-way through and wanted to stop. There were days where I took a rest when there wasn't one scheduled (I switched days around). And there were days during "rest week" where, and I'm looking at YOU Core Cardio & Balance!, it was just boring and I decided to do something else. But I made it!

I lost a total of 10.4 lbs and 10 inches during my first round, which isn't bad considering how out of shape I was. I'm currently on my second round, so I'm looking for continued results.

Ps. I hate being apple-shaped :(

Rd1Front.jpg
Rd1Left.jpg
Rd1Right.jpg

Replies

• vnb87
    Options
    wow fantastic! good for you. Im on day two... Haha and and its hard but I WILL NOT QUIT
  • mrsains
    mrsains Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Good luck on your second round!
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB, my friend!!! I can really see your hard work, especially in your face and around your middle! (I'm apple shaped, too, and I hate it as well) Well done!! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • yasminara
    yasminara Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Good job! This is a super hard program way to go through the two months!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!