14 months on MFP and 6 months working out

Options

Replies

• PhiliciousCurves
    PhiliciousCurves Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    OMG!! You look fan-f**king-tastic, and your tattoo is off the hook!!
  • MonkeyBars
    MonkeyBars Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    not only should we all be proud of you, everyone should learn from your example!
    you look smashing!
    :smile:
  • hunter624
    hunter624 Posts: 252
    Options
    Excellent very well done, keep up the good work.
    :drinker:
  • cassiegal724
    cassiegal724 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    So glad to see that working out really has an impact! I have recently renewed my work out efforts because I'm just not where I want to be even though I lost 60 lbs on weight watchers. I have been exercising a bit, but my heart wasn't really into it. I was doing yoga, I love yoga, I will do yoga forever, but yoga alone is not going to give the results I want. I have recently started Jillian Michael's ripped in 30 and pooch to 5K with my dog. Seeing your accomplishments motivates me to move even more!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    um, holy new person alert, batman! you look fantastic! well done!
  • amtimmons23
    Options
    WOW!!! You look amazing!!!! What an inspiration to see! Thank you for sharing =) I feel motivated after seeing your pictures!:happy:
  • fatgottago
    fatgottago Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Just want to say you look great! You are one pound from where I started. Advice: did you run when you were in your 220's? I am working on Ease into 5K and my feel are really hurting. I have blisters and the tendon above my ankle really hurts.... also I just started Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. Can you give me some advice on what you did when you "worked out" thanks.
  • pkksmama
    pkksmama Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I started running at 186 and I have had my fair share of foot problems. Make sure you have the right shoes. I went to a running store to get new shoes. Before when I was calorie counting I would just walk as much as I could. I started all of my working out by 1 month of Jillian Michaels and walking/jogging with the stoller. I ended up gettting pretty quick into running and 2 months in I ran a half marathon. It was very hard on my toes and I had to have my toe nail removed so at this point I am just getting back to distance running and focus on 3-4 miles a day and upping my speed. I am up to a 5k under 27 minutes which is amazing to me. I will keep running as much as possible but other than running and walking on my off days jillian is the only strength training I have really done. I am looking into doing the NROWLFW I think it is called. The weight lifting rules for woman. It just takes more time to do that and I only have an hour lunch break to run.

Just want to say you look great! You are one pound from where I started. Advice: did you run when you were in your 220's? I am working on Ease into 5K and my feel are really hurting. I have blisters and the tendon above my ankle really hurts.... also I just started Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. Can you give me some advice on what you did when you "worked out" thanks.
  • jessc4343
    jessc4343 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    holy hell we could be twinsies. I'm learning to run and am starting 30DS Sept 10 (have a 5k on the 8th that I don't want to be "ruined" for!) Also, I'm 5'10 & 166 (highest weight was 208), trying to get down to 150. Our body types are mega similar but you rock the 160's waaay better than I do!! Great job!
  • Caroline244
    Caroline244 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You are looking amazing!!! :-) So proud of you!!!
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!! Keep up the great work, you definately are doing it right!
  • BreeNJesse
    BreeNJesse Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You look amazing......job well done!
  • AaronandChristopher
    AaronandChristopher Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Way to Go ~ You Look AMAZING!
  • lstein114
    lstein114 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look awesome...what an inspiration!! One reason I hired the trainer I work with is because she used to be overweight & struggled with it but now is uber-fit & does a million classes a week & is the trainer to the other trainers. But when I come in beat down & confused why my diet isn't working, she gets it. There is something to be said for working your *kitten* off (literally)!! Congrats!!!!
  • calvinwarren
    calvinwarren Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow. What a transformation! Well done. I have been on here for 5 1/2 months and lost 5 stone. Has been hard work and still a way to go. But feel so much better!!
  • midcoast_mommy
    midcoast_mommy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Goodness girl! You're looking bangin! Wow, great job!
  • cupcakes_
    cupcakes_ Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Beautiful. Awesome job girl!
  • NYAnnie33
    NYAnnie33 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Great job you look amazing!
  • mrsains
    mrsains Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You look like a whole new person! :smile:
  • cinnamon471
    cinnamon471 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful, and happy your work has definitely paid off.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!