looking for some online support

Options
As the subject line said I'm looking for some online support. Having a hard time staying motivated. My family sometimes don't give the best support. Not saying they don't support mostly they just want me to feel loved, which I do. I just don't love myself very much anymore.

Replies

• Kassidi13
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel! My husband loves me "just the way I am", and he doesn't get that I don't love the way I look, so he doesn't get the whole dieting thing thus very little support. By the way my name is Kass, and I am 26 years old, and am trying to lose 60lbs. How are you?
  • dragoney
    dragoney Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for online support, willing to give the same to others. I can imagine how you feel - I am trying to loose weight and it costs me a lot of effort and sacrifice because I love eating tasty food and sometimes can't stop myself from trying something I really like. I live with my boyfriend and he doesn't support me at all - he can only moan all over again, few times a day in very unpleasant way that I am way too fluffy and suggesting I should something that would guarantee immediate result. No support at all, no will to switch to more active lifestyle together - and still huge amounts of sweets in the kitchen even though he knows I am trying not to eat them.

I am 23 years old, trying to loose 20 kgs (about 44 lbs).

Feel free to add me in as you seem to be on the battle on your own as well :-)
  • CarolinaGA
    Options
    I support you!! I'm in the same boat! I started today too.. !! :happy:
  • macijojo
    Options
    hi, i joined this site yesturday but if anyone wants to add me they can, overall i want to loose 42pounds, but first step i want to loose bout 7pounds and go in little step lol
  • kathendo1984
    Options
    hi, il support you if you support me :)

feel free to add me everyone. I joined today. Joined fiorst time in 2011 and lost 1st 6lbs and havent regained any but wanting to loose more. xx