Simple tip that works for me :)

Options
I've realized that the number one thing that helps me lose weight quickly is not eating at night. I try to eat dinner several hours before I go to sleep and not eat anything after. This results in the most dramatic weight loss in the morning for me because by the time I go to bed, my calories from dinner have been used up so I burn stored calories while I sleep. Going to sleep a little hungry actually helps me sleep better too (lack of energy to stay up). If I'm craving something before bed I'll have a bite of whatever it is and that's it. Just wanted to share this with everyone because it is the easiest trick that has helped me lose weight so far. :)
Anyone else had success with this?

373250.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• cullensbrunette
    Options
    GREAT tip! I think thats where a lot of people go wrong. You absolutely cannot snack at night!! If you do then everything you snacked on just turns to fat.
  • Eliaheart
    Eliaheart Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    That's great that it's working so well for you!! I'm actually a little jealous... I have to snack in the evening because if I don't, hunger will wake me up in the middle of the night. :(
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing. It really works for me too. :)
  • brooooke
    brooooke Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good tip! It is something I know & need to remind myself over and over again :flowerforyou: