New, looking for support, 100+ pounds to lose

Options
2»

Replies

• RealMattHopkins
    RealMattHopkins Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Congrats for having the courage to take on this journey! I'm looking to drop another 93lbs so I think our goals are similar! Feel free to add me and good luck!
  • angimac
    angimac Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I no longer have over 100 pounds to lose, but I do still have around 20 to go. You can add me if you wish. I've been there, and I don't plan to EVER go back. I will say that after having been at this for over a year, I am kind of in "taking a short break" mode for right now, but it won't last long.
  • LindaVas
    LindaVas Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi. i'm Linda, i'm 44 yrs old and on a mission to lose over 100 pounds! I actually got serious about losing weight in June 2012 and have lost 17 pounds so far. I've lost 5 since joining MFP. :happy:
    We could all use some support and encouragement.
    Anyone can feel free to add me. :smile:
  • txmommie
    Options
    I'm new to MFP but I am also looking for friends that can chat and motivate me. I am a 28 and a mom of a 3yo son who is autistic. My goal is to lose 75lbs to become healthy and be able to keep up with my son and hopefully be around for a long time to come :) I've already lost 5 lbs and with a strong start I am very motivated. Please add me if you are interested in being my support and I look forward to supporting you towards your goals.
  • FitnessPal4L1f3
    FitnessPal4L1f3 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Me too looking to loose 100 pounds - please add me.
  • leanne9876
    leanne9876 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new, single mom to an almost 2 year old. Ready to start taking baby steps to create a healthier life and attitude. I'm looking for support from other ladies who have large amounts of weight to lose as well. Please add me as a friend and we can support each other.

Hi there I am a mum of 5, and like you I started out slowly making changes to improve my lifestyle and my attitude, I've been going to the gym for over a month now and loving it, it's my new routine and I love my new life. I have a lot of weight to lose too.
    I started at 115kg, my healthy bmi puts me at around 65kg so thats my long term goal. I am currently 106kg
  • leanne9876
    leanne9876 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Cassie I joined August 14th and have lost 11 lbs so far.I have 4 daughters .1,2,4,8....the last two children were 11 months apart and i gained over 70 llbs.i am looking to loose about 80 lbs but need to loose over 170lbs to be considered my ideal weight.

Hi Cassie I have 4 daughters as well 2,4,5,10 I also have an 8 year old son. I need to lose a lot to be my ideal weight too.
  • Bernabrook
    Bernabrook Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 100 pounds too
    i'm single 36
    friend me,we all need support!
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Hi. Welcome! I lost several friends when I went to Europe this year and didn't log in, so I can use some new friends! I am willing to help you if you can return the favor. Please feel free to add me! Good luck to you!!!
  • wcrathbun
    wcrathbun Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi there! My name is Whitney I started late last week and have a goal of 100 lbs to lose. Any of you are more than welcome to add me for some support! We all need it!
  • JosieGirl1976
    JosieGirl1976 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am also new and looking for support. I am looking to lose at least 150. A friend request will be sent.