MFP FOOTBALL SATURDAY THREAD

Options
oregonzoo
oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
This is where we talk about the games we are watching. I'm currently watching WVU/Marshall. Now this game is a state rivalry.
So I'll just hold my tongue!

Replies

• T0M0
    T0M0 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    When i seen this title i got excited thinking you were talking about the English Premiership / Championship etc. Ie football. Then i realised after reading your post it refers to American Football.
  • jonwv
    jonwv Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Same game here. WV oh yeah.
  • Shelbsta22
    Options
    Nothing matters until 7pm HOOK 'EM!!! \m/ (:
  • PapaDunx
    Options
    Nutz!! I was hoping for a debate on the offside rule and whether there should be a Team GB footy side permanently.

But no, its all about hand-egg :grumble:
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    This is where we talk about the games we are watching. I'm currently watching WVU/Marshall. Now this game is a state rivalry.

im watching GA/BUFFALO.....#3 just made a 100 yd touchdown.....DAWGS R KICKIN *kitten* AND TAKIN NAMES......THE DAWG POUND IS IN FULL EFFECT
  • oregonzoo
    Options

im watching GA/BUFFALO.....#3 just made a 100 yd touchdown.....DAWGS R KICKIN *kitten* AND TAKIN NAMES......THE DAWG POUND IS IN FULL EFFECT
    It's Buffalo. That's what they're supposed to do. lol
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Watching my beloved Buckeyes but so far...not looking so hot!
  • oregonzoo
    Options
    Watching my beloved Buckeyes but so far...not looking so hot!
    The first game of the season is always REALLY hard to judge. That's why I prefer when VT plays the kind of gimme games on the first game. So many kinks need to get worked out.
  • strawberry1969
    strawberry1969 Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    When i seen this title i got excited thinking you were talking about the English Premiership / Championship etc. Ie football. Then i realised after reading your post it refers to American Football.
    so did i!!!
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    so did i!!!

Yep me too.... maybe we should set up a soccer thread er sorry that was sarcastic english humour....
  • oregonzoo
    Options
    so did i!!!

Yep me too.... maybe we should set up a soccer thread er sorry that was sarcastic english humour....

I'm really not sure why you couldn't. Don't you have that function in the UK? The function to start threads?
  • brun73
    brun73 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    stuck at work right now and the only game I can get is the Illinois/Western Michigan game. Can't wait for tonight Michigan vs Alabama, GO BLUE!!!!!
  • bmiller211
    bmiller211 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I can understand your excitement for your team but realize they are playing Buffalo!!:smile:
  • Iceman1800
    Options
    Go Blue! Roll that tide into a ripple
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    so did i!!!

I'm really not sure why you couldn't. Don't you have that function in the UK? The function to start threads?

Hi Yes we do have that function in the UK!!!!! but soccer isnt played in the UK
  • YumemiruJin
    YumemiruJin Posts: 133 Member
    Options

Same.
  • oregonzoo
    Options
    so did i!!!

Hi Yes we do have that function in the UK!!!!! but soccer isnt played in the UK
    Of course not. But sadly, Soccer will never be as popular here as it is there.
  • NCTravellingGirl
    NCTravellingGirl Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Too many Michigan fans on one thread, ugh! I'm a fan of Ohio State and whomever is playing Michgian... so this week, ROLL TIDE!
  • Lisa1971
    Options
    Too many Michigan fans on one thread, ugh! I'm a fan of Ohio State and whomever is playing Michgian... so this week, ROLL TIDE!

Now 'yer talking! Did you see OSU finally got their mojo back? 35-3 Buckeyes right now! GO BUCKS!
  • Lisa1971
    Options
    Crap! 35-10 OSU.The secondary needs WORK!