Dream clothes that make us keep going toward our goal

Options
hey guys just wondering what are you dream clothes that motivate you to keep going.
These are mine

2564lxy.jpg

16hu8nc.jpg

from gojane.com :D

Replies

• pandorakick
    pandorakick Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I have mine hanging in my closet: a size 36 eu knee length silk dress in black and olive. Wore it on my honeymoon :-)
  • israelichick
    Options
    wow that sounds amazing good luck!!!!
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    All the little dresses on modcloth.com :love:

Too many to post pics!
  • Fit_Vixen
    Options
    Bikini. Short shorts. I'm dying to get rid of my cellulite!!!!
  • j1wright
    j1wright Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Mine were to wear skinny jeans like posted above. I bought my first pair in a size 4 a few weeks ago. I must say, I look amazing in them. :wink: Good luck all, I know you can reach goal!
  • yorkieII
    yorkieII Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    i can't lie ..clothes are a big motivater for me..can't wait to shop in any store in the mall.
  • Laddiegirl
    Laddiegirl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    All the little dresses on modcloth.com :love:

Too many to post pics!

This for me too!
  • Crystaleyed
    Crystaleyed Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I can't copy pics. on here but the lacy black dresses image here (http://bit.ly/RycjQr) are huge motivators for me.
    I tried one on the other day when shopping I looked like someone stuck a tire round my middle but I will get there one day :D
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    A Grimmjow cosplay!

I'm going to fooking amazing! Just got to tone up in time!

Grimmjow_by_NestorZeel.jpg

Yeah... a bit of a geek :3
  • Substances
    Substances Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Looking good in things like this: ( From Oasap )

http://i45.tinypic.com/4rxnpi.jpg

http://tinypic.com/r/14u9o9c/6

I love their models, especially the asian ones. They even have amazing shipping, since I ordered from Singapore and I live in 'Murica.
  • dshgna
    dshgna Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Mine is a pair of white jeans and a sleeveless white and black top with vertical strips;). And I have it on my clothes rack(the only other item other than my towel)l

And its no small motivation! I just need to lose around 1 1/2 inches around my waist to get a tight fit. Every time I see it, I feel great telling myself, "Just a bit more to go and you'll fit in great!"
  • sliceofsarah
    sliceofsarah Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    A pair of brown Ralph Lauren riding boots. My mom bought them for me last year at DSW, but they are too snug in the calf. I am not sure at what point they will fit, but it would be really nice to be able to wear them by late fall or winter!
  • lundii
    lundii Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    i can't lie ..clothes are a big motivater for me..can't wait to shop in any store in the mall.

This!
    It is SO great to enter any shop and try clothes...
    The best thing is, to try something in a small size, you wear years ago for the last time... and say to the shop assistant... Oh, do have this in a SMALLER size, please...
  • char_char_piper
    Options
    This:

BCBG29.jpg

A pair of size 4 BCBG jeans that fit like a glove a little over a year ago that I can barely get buttoned up now.

And this:

littleblackdress.jpg

The dress that I plan on wearing to my first anniversary celebration dinner.

:bigsmile: :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • marthathebear
    Options
    Anything in a size 8 :happy:
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    No. I think I would look terrible in those heels.
  • JupiterJune
    Options
    521416_434445723241191_2113848465_n.jpg
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    a maxi navy dress from mango, but it was last season so will have to search for it on ebay, i know it would look so good on the new me :wink:
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    if someone tells me how to post photos in here i'll post a photo of it
  • kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of size 15 jeans from when my SO and I started dating. I would love to be able to wear them again.