research question

Options
my daughter and I are working on her science project on making cheese. we have two research questions we can't seem to find the information we need on the internet. do you know of any other resources we should look at?

we need to research

1. are the benefits the same with live cultures as they are for those eating cheese without live cultures? (meaning cheese with probotics vs cheese without them)

2. How did the invention of cheese help different cultures?

what key words should I use when trying to search online or any other resources. advice please

Replies

• vicyvix
    vicyvix Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    With regards to probiotics, I believe they are good to replace the symbiotic bacteria in your colon and other parts of your digestive tract. This means they are particularly useful after antibiotic treatment. If you want to look into this further, perhaps research into bacteria in the digestive system for that.
  • winterdancer
    Options
    thanks so much:)
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    As for #2,
    since the beginning of cheese, it has allowed farmers to take what would otherwise be waste and turn it into a relatively nutritious product. In the days before refrigeration, things were very different. Should ask your daughter how this changed things, culturally & economically