where do you buy your supplements/protein/bars?

I am looking for good deals ONLINE and was wondering where all of you "shop." Thanks in advance!

Just for some background/insight....I'll probably be buying:

1. protein bars
2. protein powder
3. DHEA
4. assorted vitamins
5. pre-workouts

Replies

• SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Why buy that stuff when you can get this magical protein shake that has basically given me my current body while I sit on the couch. That's right, you too can sip on SideSteal 9000™, the newest in weight loss technology.

I've dropped 8 pants sizes, and speaking of dropping pants, that's all I tend to do thanks to my new shake.

PM me for details.

lulzy not srs.

I have been pleased with the prices and services at bodybuilding.com, I have also occasionally purchased at Sam's Club when they have EAS whey. EAS has identical macros to Optimum I believe, and it was a lot cheaper at Sams.

EDIT: If Acg67 doesn't reply to this, you should get his attention. I am willing to bet he will have a good answer.
  • There is a GREAT site called www.bodyactive-online.co.uk and it does pretty much everything that you could ever need and at knockdown prices!
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,078 Member
    bump for later
  • Why buy that stuff when you can get this magical protein shake that has basically given me my current body while I sit on the couch. That's right, you too can sip on SideSteal 9000™, the newest in weight loss technology.

I've dropped 8 pants sizes, and speaking of dropping pants, that's all I tend to do thanks to my new shake.

PM me for details.

lulzy not srs.

I have been pleased with the prices and services at bodybuilding.com, I have also occasionally purchased at Sam's Club when they have EAS whey. EAS has identical macros to Optimum I believe, and it was a lot cheaper at Sams.

EDIT: If Acg67 doesn't reply to this, you should get his attention. I am willing to bet he will have a good answer.

Thanks a ton. I'll look for his reply and just contact him if he doesn't make an appearance on the thread.
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    "10offsuppawards" is a current bodybuilding.com 10% off code as well if you end up going that route and ordering soon.
  • Thanks for the BB.com coupon!
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Why buy that stuff when you can get this magical protein shake that has basically given me my current body while I sit on the couch. That's right, you too can sip on SideSteal 9000™, the newest in weight loss technology.

PM me for details.

Mwehehe.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    I'm not religious about protein supplements, or anything, really, so I just get 'em where ever I find 'em.

My powder is from Target... their Market Pantry store brand. My husband works for a large cola brand bottling group which distributes Muscle Milk locally, and when they have some product they can't sell (damaged boxes, too close to the expiration date), we sometimes get that free. Ditto for Gatorade protein recovery. Sometimes at Big Lots or Ollie's Bargain Outlet, I find protein bars at a really good price. Like a 9 count box of Special K protein meal bars for $3.79. Other times, I just cruise through that aisle of the grocery store and see if any are on sale.
  • It's not online but I get everything at Wal-Mart. Cheap n' Easy. Maybe not as Cheap n' Easy as the "SideSteal 9000™ Shake-inator" but cheap n' easy nevertheless.

BTW: Why was the Shake-Weight the first thing I thought of when the SideSteal 9000™ was mentioned?
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    DPSnutrition.net The stuff is crazy cheap, their prices are right there with bodybuilding.com BUT they are stationed in PA so east coasters will get their supps about 2 days after orders. They have coupons right on the front page and a whole deals list, spend over a $100 dollars and they give you free stuff like a shirt, towel, shaker bottle and so on, and then tend to throw in free samples, anywhere from new supplements to try to Schick 5 blade razors. I've been using them for years and I love them
  • As a newbie to this, I've only bought once - but have heard good things about www.myprotein.com - had no issues with the order etc and the prices seemed decent.
  • MetilHed
    MetilHed Posts: 101 Member
    I've ordered from Allstarhealth.com 4 or 5 times now and have been very satisfied. Stuff gets here in 2 or 3 days, lowest prices for the stuff I buy (some stuff = to bodybuilding.com on pricing, most lower) . $6 flat rate shipping, no matter how much you order.
  • yecatsml
    yecatsml Posts: 180 Member
    I use Isopure and have purchased at Vitaminshoppe.com - free shipping and they will match the web price in the store if you have one near you. When it's on sale it is the cheapest I can find it.

For bars - I like the pure protein and I get those at Wegmans for $1 each on sale - I just stock up.......