• jjennasmithh
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing! GOOD JOB!
  • AaronandChristopher
    Options
    Great Job!! You are Beautiful! :smile: :smile:
  • Chellie_Bellie
    Options
    WOW!! Look at you go! Congrats on your loss.
  • nataliexxxx
    Options
    You are looking great well done
  • angieling3
    angieling3 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • rudimae
    rudimae Posts: 107
    Options
    Such a difference! Thank you for posting...these success stories truly do inspire me. To see real people be successful makes me believe that I can do it too!
  • ovege
    ovege Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Great work! Congratulations.
  • kareann57
    kareann57 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Boy you have come a long way and are looking really good! Keep up the good work as you inspire the rest of us!
  • SWilkins75
    SWilkins75 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I am 234 lbs and I look WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY bigger than you. How tall are you? You look amazing!!!! I am always trying to find MFP friends who are as dedicated and motivated as you!!! Definitely inspirational!
  • JMarie5390
    Options
    Love the pictures! You are doing amazing!
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • mistydoll
    Options
    HUGE difference between the two photos! You've come so far! Congratulations! Keep it up!
  • alexndra1
    Options
    im very proud of you, i hope i can accomplish what you have
  • jube61
    jube61 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    wow...you look amazing....well done....
  • sziemba1
    Options
    Be careful girl. Once you start investing into a new wardrobe it works against your motivation. Buy only a few things as needed and go buy something really nice that you intend on wearing when you are down to your right size. Keep that item in your line of sight daily so that your motivation stays alive. I lost 70 lbs about two years ago and I am about 20 lbs from where I want to be. Ever since I went wardrobe shopping it has been a harder battle. But I am getting there.
  • sziemba1
    Options
    By the way, you look fabulous. But you know that, son't you? Keepit going.
  • stephiegirl1215
    Options
    Way to go girl, that's awesome!!!
  • SheilAnneSmith
    SheilAnneSmith Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I really appreciate the comments.

To the question about height, I'm 5' 6"

Thanks for all the support everyone!
  • SheilAnneSmith
    SheilAnneSmith Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Be careful girl. Once you start investing into a new wardrobe it works against your motivation. Buy only a few things as needed and go buy something really nice that you intend on wearing when you are down to your right size. Keep that item in your line of sight daily so that your motivation stays alive. I lost 70 lbs about two years ago and I am about 20 lbs from where I want to be. Ever since I went wardrobe shopping it has been a harder battle. But I am getting there.

No worries there because I hate spending money on clothes so my idea of buying clothes to work is 6 for $20 target t-shirts and nothing that isn't on clearance. So no chance of buying anything I actually like to worry when I shrink out of it. HA!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!