Replies

• lvbabiejen
    lvbabiejen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    what an inspiration!!
  • Bryanslady
    Bryanslady Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    WTG ! Look at you WOW give yourself a pat on the back Awesome job.
  • Dwamma
    Dwamma Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    totally Awesome progress!! Keep up the amazing work! You are worth it! Blessings!! <><
  • McBower
    Options
    Amazing job, Jenna! You look beautiful...and happy! :smile:
  • kelvingerold
    Options
    Great Job! Keep it going! I need to get motivated like that. I keep falling off of the wagon. Looks like you are hammering away. Stay Motivated and CONGRATS!!!
  • meagande
    Options
    Amazing! Please add me!!
  • laurarhodes87
    Options
    Wow Jenna you look great. I am attempting shed a load of weight off for my holiday in 7 months time. I am currently at 213 and i am hoping to get down to 160lbs and then continue my weight loss to get down to about 133lbs if i can. Any hints as to how you have done it at all. Please add me as a friend so i can follow your progress and maybe give me the motivation i need to continue with my weight loss. I sounds daft i know as you would have thought my holiday would be enough of a motivator but no weight loss and exercise feel like a chore. But i want it to be fun so any hints you can give would be great.
  • roxedy
    roxedy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep it up. :smile:
  • AwakenedInChrist
    Options
    Way to go!! You should be very proud!!!
  • trulycrazed
    trulycrazed Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • ccckwalk
    Options
    amazing girl!! Keep it up you are doing great!!! Add me if you would like! I would love to see your progress!! ~Corina
  • Titi30
    Options
    Keep it up! you look awesome and, most importantly, happy =) i'm so inspired
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Awesome work Jenna - keep fighting the good fight and you will get to your goal in no time!
  • monram34
    monram34 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    One word. WOW!!!
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! You've done an excellent job!
  • jtakingcareofherself
    Options
    You look great! Keep up all your great work!
  • fitpilatesqueen
    Options
    Wow...congrats...you are looking so much better, keep doing as well as you have been.
  • jmalone71
    jmalone71 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look incredible , great job !!
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    My goodness--- you look like a new woman! Congratulations! You should be VERY proud!
  • Terryj20
    Options
    Amazing! Great job beautiful lady!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!