Poll- Greek yogurt

Options

Replies

• mspris2u
    mspris2u Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Fage total zero, love it.
    With or without fruit. Sometimes warmed fruits.
    Also as part of cooking pancakes with an egg white and some flour or oats.
    Just on it's own.
    With some honey atirred in.

As you can tell, I am a fan!
    :love:

^^^^^
    This!! I love Fage too! I use it instead of mayo to make curry chicken and tuna. Yum!
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Oikos-I like to get the plain and add sliced fruit and some cinnamon...sometimes some granola. It's also great plain to use instead of sour cream.

I started using Nostimo with fruit in it...Not bad, but still has some of the thicker/funky texture.
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    chobani pineapple all day!!
  • gracieabem
    Options
    I usually make up the Easiyo sachets of Greek yoghurt, but recently they had an introductory special on Chobani yoghurts and I stocked up on them. They are delicious and I plan to have them as an occasional treat, but the Easiyo works out cheaper and I prefer a plainer yoghurt to go with my fruit, berries and sometimes cereal.
  • mts3779
    mts3779 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I like Blueberry. :-) I could not stand the first cup I tried a few weeks ago. Not it is like a treat for me.
  • TT_luvs_fitness
    Options
    I don't like the taste of plain at all. The best is dannon vanilla it taste like regular vanilla yogurt and the dannon strawberry they are delish. Not sour or bitter they taste like plain old yogurt just a plus with the protein.
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I'm forgetting what brand it is now, but they have smaller half-cups (vs the big cups) that come in 4-packs, which I like. I tried plain for awhile while mixing in fruit, but it just wasn't worth it--now that I eat the fruit-flavored stuff it's a lot more tolerable.
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I've tried most of them and the one I like best is Oikos Strawberry Traditional
  • Copperycat
    Copperycat Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Try the muller light greek yoghurts they are so nice

the coconut ones are gorgeous... my new fave - so much nicer than normal muller light, much thicker.
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I add sugar free jam, fruit or PB2 to it and then I can eat it.

Yep, this exactly!

Plain plus sugar free blueberry jam and blueberries = yum.
    Plain plus sugar free raspberry and chocolate chips = yummier
    Plain plus chocolate PB2 = OMG so insanely good!!!! AND works out to like 150 calories - can't beat it.
  • quill16
    quill16 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Chobani 6 oz. first then Oikus 5.3 oz. . I only eat the 140 calorie flavors.(straw, pom, blue,etc). I get them when on sale. I recently called Chobani and they told me I can freeze them and rethaw slowly in frig and it doesn't destroy the active cultures. I believe this is true as I used to work in a lab with live cultures that were stored frozen and then thawed to activate.
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    mint!
  • Substances
    Substances Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Chobani or Muller Light!
    I also eat it plain, if I mix in granola or something.
  • Copperycat
    Copperycat Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Try the muller light greek yoghurts they are so nice

the coconut ones are gorgeous... my new fave - so much nicer than normal muller light, much thicker.

Agreed. These are my absolute favourites ! Haven't found anything nicer
  • alladream
    alladream Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Maple Green Mountain--
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    I make my own from a base of Chobani no fat plain yoghurt.

If you like it REALLY thick you can drain it in cheese cloth after you make it.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,974 Member
    Options
    Chobani pineapple and mango are my two faves.

^^ this^^
  • shannonlynne67
    shannonlynne67 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Chobani, however - if you have an Aldi's near you they have an excellent brand for less $..........:happy:
  • blkboomer
    Options
    Chobani - It's YUMMY and Fat free:love:
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Fage 0% fat or Asda own brand