Options
    I can see a difference.U looks great!
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    That's the way to do it!
  • cybercpa
    Options
    My stomach has ripples too. But I have found that as I lose the weight and do abs and glutes classes several times a week, the ripples are disappearing and muscles are tightening the loose skin up. Not sure I will lose all of the ripples but so far they are disappearing (slowly) from under my bra area down toward my belly area. :smile:
  • clbowman11
    Options
    How tall are you?

You can definitely see it in your face as well. Keep it up lady!

I'm a shortie. lol. I'm 5'3. And thank you (:
  • clbowman11
    Options
    My stomach has ripples too. But I have found that as I lose the weight and do abs and glutes classes several times a week, the ripples are disappearing and muscles are tightening the loose skin up. Not sure I will lose all of the ripples but so far they are disappearing (slowly) from under my bra area down toward my belly area. :smile:

I wish I knew how to answer all these in one. lol. And Yeah, I've noticed it has tightened up some and I moisturize and take vitamin E as well as do ab toning exercises. I'm hoping. I really would hate to have a lot of loose skin. But, I have terrible skin anyways. I had stretch marks when I was younger when I was not big. So, I knew when I got pregnant I was going to get a lot and I did...But, at least they have lightened so I'm hoping that when it's all said and done that I won't have excess skin and if I do that it tightens up with more toning exercises. (:
  • BJC78
    BJC78 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Great job hun! Keep it up!!!
  • clbowman11
    Options
    You look amazing!! Doesn't lifting make ALL the difference in the world?! Keep it up girl.

Yes, it does! I've been lifting since I started and although I believe I've gained some muscle which has in turn made my weight loss a little slower I can still see the difference (: I take photos everyday, tho. lol.
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    awesome job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!