I guess it's my turn.... 90 days 44 lbs GONE - ONEderland!

Options

Replies

• sareyezz23
    Options
    I'm sooo happy for u!! True inspiration!!
  • CupcakeKendra
    CupcakeKendra Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    You're certainly melting away! Good for you and keep it up! :flowerforyou:

Just one question -- have you had that hike with your husband yet? If not, go do it!

I did it 2 weeks ago and went all the way!!!
  • CupcakeKendra
    Options
    Wow! I am brand new to this but your story and photos are so inspirational I know I can do this. Jillian Michaels is my personal trainer now, sort of. Her workouts and voice are on my treadmill. She is a great inspiration indeed! I have been running on again-off again for a while but last night I discovered MFP and made the decision to be serious about this and see what I can do in 3 months. I wish I had started in June like you, but there is no bad time to look good ;). Today is my official day one, I guess I'll need to take my "before photo". Keep it up and lets compare notes 90 days from now, though I certainly intend to tap into this support resource all along the way. YOU GO GIRL!!!

PS- How does everybody make those cool things under their messages which show where they are at and pounds lost? They are all different and so cool.

You can start any day! I started on a Monday and never stopped. It cant hurt to start your life now! It's an amazing feeling! Defnitely take a before photo, it helped me so much.

As far as the "ticker" I believe you can use it under the "tools" tab at the top.
  • CupcakeKendra
    Options
    I want to say THANK YOU to each and every one of you for taking the time to respond to my post! It truly means a lot to me. Not that long ago I was sitting every day behind the computer reading every success story waiting for that day to say that I can actually post a thread under that topic. Now I did and I am not going to stop there. Everyone can do it if they put their mind to it. There are no excuses!! Trust me!! I have tried them all and they never work! :D
  • Squiggs67
    Options
    That is awesome work...KEEP IT UP!!
  • Chrisswa
    Options
    Congrats !!! u can really see the difference
  • danithegirl89
    danithegirl89 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Amazing work so far! You should be so proud of yourself!
  • ANN03D
    Options
    you look wonderful keep up the great work
  • taralc1
    taralc1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    wow you are doing an awesome awesome job! looking good and congrats!
  • MoChroi8609
    MoChroi8609 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    WOW! You must be so proud of yourself & rightly so! I'm also a shortie (5'1) & you're right, even a little extra weight shows when you're this short lol I started taking weight loss seriously back in June when I was also 240lbs. Joined MFP in mid July & I'm down to 207.4lbs as of this morning! Hopefully I'll be joining you in ONE-derland soon = ) Keep up the great work, you really are an inspiration!
  • msteresao
    msteresao Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    WOW Great job, You look Great
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    that's awesome !!!
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Wow! GREAT job girl! An inspiration for SURE! Keep up the great work and motivation!!
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    You Go Girl!!! You look AWESOME!!!! Congrats on your success!!!
  • hpymrzsimmons
    Options
    WOW! You have done quite well! Keep it up!
  • shell045
    Options
    Wow! What an inspiration! Congratulations!
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! Welcome to ONEderland!
  • thescrumisfun
    Options
    Awesome results, keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • jehuster
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work, I know you will succeed! :flowerforyou:

You get a BIG TWO THUMBS UP!!!
  • Mem2pat
    Mem2pat Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! You're such an inspiration. I have a pituitary tumor, too, and it started my initial weight gain. Thanks so much for sharing. I've only been doing MFP for a week, so it's good to see other people pushing towards their goals. Congratuations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!