Looking for serious weightloss peers

Options
Hello everyone!
I am Ayesha, I have been on mfp for a while now but I have already crossed the stage where my objective was to add any and every friend I could find. Last month, via people adding me and me adding people, my list went up to 50 weightloss peers - but more than half were selfish or sluggish. So i was forced to make the cut, and not at all happy about it.
Now I have a concise list of people who are not only serious about their own fitness and weightloss, but who are as serious to offer support. When I add a friend, I ALWAYS comment on their daily calorie consumption, status, calories burned via exercise and I ALWAYS see what they have eaten all day so that i can help them correct their food habits. By Lord's Grace, I have made some very close friends here on MFP who almost always write me comments and are there to cheer me on with everything.
I would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOO OVERJOYED if I could make more of such friends! I love cultural diversity, I respect all cultures so unlike other mfp members who look for people from their own country/state/area, I am looking to make friends from all over the world!
If you want my biographical information, you can always read my proflle. Please add me!!!

Kind regards
Ayesha

Replies

• anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Options
    Hi Ayesha...just like you, welcome back to MFP!
  • AyeshaNewaz
    AyeshaNewaz Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks a lot for ur response!!! Hope you are having a lovely day my dear.
  • micaferguson
    Options
    Hi ayesha, am also just like you.......... am looking for serious people.
  • AyeshaNewaz
    Options
    That's great mica! A friend request is heading ur way... :)
  • stacjillmom
    stacjillmom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in--I just started my weightloss journey--need to lose about 75 pounds--need all the encouragement I can get!
  • micaferguson
    Options
    Thanks!
  • marthadztx
    marthadztx Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Very serious about my weightloss. add me! . :flowerforyou:
  • mumrevamp
    mumrevamp Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    looking for some serious weightloss buds as well! count me in :)
  • virichi08
    virichi08 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Same here.... i thnk i'm on here toooooo much on my free time... lol
  • kellygirl5538
    kellygirl5538 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Yeah when i see people's diary eating like crap, i don't need them as weightloss friends..don't mean to be mean but i'm serious about getting this weight off!
  • NikkiGetsFit185
    NikkiGetsFit185 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like I'm on daily and offer support and encouragement
  • ktied
    ktied Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hey. Feel free to add me! I need some serious weight loss buddies as well =)

And I'd LOVE for diary/food suggestions like you say you do!! I love giving advice as well :blushing: :smile:
  • 123Allyxox
    123Allyxox Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    If by serious you mean sligtly insane and addicted to this app....... Hahaha- I'm on here all the time! Anyone looking for a new friend feel free to add me if you'd like<3
  • meme2be
    Options
    Pls add me. I'm new a need to loss 90pds but my first goal is 20pds. I need a strong support!
  • sophie_wr
    sophie_wr Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I have been logging almost every day since february.
    And I saw you study french so I can help with that too :)
  • CarmenSandiegoInVA
    Options
    i"m the same way you are. I always comment and help and encourage. Feel free to add me if ya want to. I love my little communtiy on here.
  • Jkelly1221
    Jkelly1221 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Anyone serious can add me! I have lost 54 already and am working my *kitten* off to try to get these last 30 or so gone! Encouragement is always needed!!
  • Reesecup312
    Reesecup312 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I am serious and I am also looking for serious supportive friends. I have a few but I also need to unfriend those that aren't supportive or aren't active. Feel free to add me too!! :smile:
  • 3Daughtersin2015
    3Daughtersin2015 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Ya'll can add me too! I need to lose over 100lbs ; )
  • AyeshaNewaz
    Options
    oh wowwwwwwwww! this is amazing, so many serious people. this is awesome! friend requests are heading ur way, folks :)