Hello!

Options
Hi everyone. My name is Jenn and I am new to this site but not new to dieting. I found this site through google because I was looking for a website where I could log food and exercise and also meet some people doing the same thing! I am a single mom, going to school and working, budget is really tight so I was thrilled to find this FREE site! LOL.

Replies

• aleefula
    Options
    hi jen and welcomed, i have been using this for over a week now and can really notice the difference, th advice and support r second to none and is nice to see that there r people out there who actually struggle with the same issues i do everyday.

so welcome and good luck! :smile:
  • viliberty
    Options
    Welcome aboard, and good luck!
  • ncislandgirl
    ncislandgirl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have been on this site for a month and love it. The support is really great and it's nice to know you are not alone in your struggle. Good luck and stay strong!
  • Mommabee
    Mommabee Posts: 103
    Options
    Hi! This is a great site, you will love it! Just make sure you are honest with yourself and write down EVERYTHING you eat! One of the other members has this great saying, "if you bite it, WRITE IT!" Trust me, if you have to write down that second cookie, you'll think twice about eating it!!! LOL!!!
    And make sure you drink LOTS AND LOTS of water. :drinker: Since you aren't new to dieting you probably already know this, but it can be one of the easiest things to forget and it really does help tremendously. Keeps you full, gives you exercise going to the bathroom all the time :laugh: plus it makes your skin look AWESOME! So drink up!
    Good luck and we all look forward to sharing your progress!
    Hugs!!!:flowerforyou:
  • jenng38
    jenng38 Posts: 105
    Options
    Thank you for all of the suggestions and warm welcome! mommabee...you are right about the water...it is one of the simplest things a person can do but for some reason I struggle with the water part of it all! I look forward to getting to know all of you better and making some new friends! Thanks again :flowerforyou: