Thank you for the inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • justmarried15
    justmarried15 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    What an amazing commitment! congrats!
  • naceto
    naceto Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Wonderfully done and fabulously stated :)
  • wyld4eva
    wyld4eva Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Very Inspirational post :) Congrats and keep it going. Please feel free to add me as a friend I am always looking for new friends to help and be helped in this journey
  • Rodamort
    Rodamort Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Shows how hard work and consistency pay off! Good job and keep it up! You're an inspiration to all!
  • GOOD JOB! You have accomplished so much in just one year. I'm so happy for you. I have 44 more to lose by Christmas. I started at 262 and i'm down to 244 now, since the beginning of August. Can't wait to get just below 200 and then I'll set another goal to get to 180 or so. I'm 5'8"and I normally wear an 18. I can get in a size 16 now. It's so fulfilling to see results! CONGRATS!
  • DJackson230
    Options
    I love this for you...
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    amazing! congrats! hope to make a post like this at my 365 :)
    great job!
  • Aventuria
    Options
    Congratulations! :flowerforyou:

It's motivating to see the difference, isn't it?

Loved your post, thanks for sharing!
  • llamalland
    llamalland Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring comparisons!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Great post! I love it! I got goose pumps when I read it. Thank you for sharing. :flowerforyou:
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Truly inspirational :) I am so happy for you!
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing, strong & determined lady!!!!!!!!! I bet your husband is really proud of you!!!

FANTASTIC JOB!
  • GrandGal2
    Options
    Wow Dawn! I loved your post and think I will come up with my own list. It has been 365 days for me too!
    (and my middle name is Dawn and I am also getting healthy) .

After being overwieght as a child and maintaining 240 for most of my adult life, I am 56, I am still coming to terms with a new healthier me.
    I am currently planning maintence strategies to keep it off--forever. I have lost and regained more times than I care to remember, but the good news is, I think that I've got it this time!!! I have learned some things from experience and what didn't work the last times.

In 365 days: I have let go of my obsession for too much of the wrong foods and now eat for health and sustainence. I now realize I am a food addict and that I will always have to monitor what eat, but no longer 'feel sorry' for myself because I have to do this. I realize that I chose food over health or appearance and I was not the kind of woman I wanted people (mostly my children and husband) to think of me as being. I now FINALLY realize that healthy eating is more than eating whole wheat bread and a side salad with your meals. It is, for me,about finally taking a stance and getting serious. I am ashamed to say I wasted many years of being unable to grow up and take control of this aspect of my life (. . . that is another story). I have let go of some of my guilt and feel victory that I have finally made the effort to try again and succeeded. I truly believe I will maintain this time too. I have had fun getting new clothes and feeling engaged in life again.

Thanks for giving me 'food' for thought! :drinker:

I am proud of you for overcoming many of your challenges and emerging better than ever. Best of luck on the rest of your journey.
  • malspaugh
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!!!
  • Julietecosse
    Options
    How wondwerful for you. Congratulatioms.
  • verzinoviolet
    Options
    Hooray for living life in a fuller way! Thank you for sharing your inspiring success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!