Looking for serious weightloss peers

Options
2»

Replies

• Mz_AnGeLic
    Options
    Hello Ayesha,
    I am also looking for the same since I am new to MFP. Feel free to add me ;-)
  • mimiluci07
    Options
    i'll be your friend... i can always use the support and i'll support you as well =)
  • ciobair
    Options
    Hi

I'm always looking for genuine people to have as MFP friends. I'm 4 weeks in, 12 lbs down and 50+ to lose.

Happy to share ideas, support and motivation.
  • TylersMom10
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am starting tomorrow and would love the support as well as help if I can! Looking to lose the last 14lbs and am having a hard time getting it off!
  • wyld4eva
    wyld4eva Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have been up and down on this journey and have been very serious for 45 days now. I have been not only watching what I eat but started to exercise...I am no marathon runner but doing the best I can as a beginner and trying to challenge myself more. Feel free to add as a friend. 45 days in and will keep going :) ps....good luck on your friend search, lots of great people on here.
  • jenjersnapco
    jenjersnapco Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Always looking for supportive, determined friends. As long as you can handle my bloggy posts in your feed and my lowish carb diary, please add me. :-)
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • princeza9
    princeza9 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • misskristy30
    Options
    I would love more friends who are serious about losing weight in a healthy way... :)
  • laracolette
    laracolette Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey Ayesha, I added you, and to anyone else feel free to add me, I'm also looking for serious weight loss buddies for motivation and support! :)
  • Bellatrixpotter
    Options
    I am too :)

It's not even been a week since I started using MFP (it's been in my iPhone for MONTHS!), and it's my first diet and i have some fat to loose.

I'm new at this but i'll be committed to enter all my intake, and it would be very motivating to ''know'' someone out there to push me further!

I read your bio, and you study french! It's actually my first language! And I'm a foodie/college student too, which can sometimes not mix well together (finals, i'm looking at you!).
  • LCgymnast
    Options
    I'll add you. If you motivate me...I'll motivate you!! :)
  • ghaleonhd
    Options
    hello i am looking for serious people myself :)
  • biddie1
    biddie1 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi Aysha,
    Iam serious,and would like serious friends. Please add me
  • My_Beyonce_Body
    Options
    Anyone looking for a faith-based weight loss buddy system definitely needs to add me: My_Beyonce_Body. You can participate in Food, Fitness & Faith weekly group sessions that I hold. Just message me for details!