I am at my weakest point when....

Options
I give into my inner and outer) fat kid, when I am home alone with no one to know but myself. I want to know when you are at your lowest, MFPians ( just coined new term I think :)) and, POST!

Replies

• IceDragon72
    Options
    I am at my lowest point when I feel like I cannot change my body. Even though I know it is not true. I've lost 100 pounds before and 50 pounds before as well, when I was in my teens. So, my body is malleable. BUT, when despair kicks in, all I want to do is eat and eat.

I am getting better at resisting. :drinker:
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    ....that old voice in my head that pops up and tells me that I'm not good enough, I'll never amount to anything or that I'm weak. I tell "it" to shut up and push forward regardless because I'm WORTH it. :bigsmile:
  • swashburn3
    swashburn3 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    When I see a dish with mayonnaise in it! :sad:
  • melgcoo
    Options
    I am at my lowest point when I'm exhausted....physically, mentally, & emotionally. Then I just don't care what I eat, or how much.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I fixate on all of my flaws. And then I obsess over the ones I can't change.
  • dijonwillis
    Options
    (Blonde71) I need to start doing that, I definitely need better self motivation
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    (Blonde71) I need to start doing that, I definitely need better self motivation

Ha! I don't know how old you are but I'm 40 and it took me DECADES to finally start telling the voice in my head to shut up, lol.
  • plumbobet
    Options
    when my scale says i have gained