I'm New!!

Options
Hello everyone!! I just signed on to this site and I love it!! I have been working out for a while, but I haven't been keeping track of my calories and excercise (bad, i know), but a friend introduced this site to me and it seems pretty great! I'm excited to get started w/ it!!!

TTYL

Amber:flowerforyou:

Replies

• amber07
    amber07 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hello everyone!! I just signed on to this site and I love it!! I have been working out for a while, but I haven't been keeping track of my calories and excercise (bad, i know), but a friend introduced this site to me and it seems pretty great! I'm excited to get started w/ it!!!

TTYL

Amber:flowerforyou:
  • blondeheat
    blondeheat Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • tschmitt2002
    Options
    Hello Amber! Welcome!!! I'm a newbie too.
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello Amber and welcome to mfp. You know before I got to MFP... I never really kept serious track of my cals. NOW I do. What a diffrence!!!. Congratulations on your physical abilities. I am still at Phase one... Food control..ect.. But I have a progressive goal plan to be where I need to be in due time. POST...questions, info,whatever....:flowerforyou:
  • amber07
    Options
    Thanks!!! I'm really excited about this!:flowerforyou:
  • amber07
    Options
    Great!! Welcome to you too!:flowerforyou:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Welcome to the family!
  • amber07
    Options
    Thanks!!...I have already found this site so helpful!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Welcome Amber! :flowerforyou: This is my all time favourite website :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • evajacks
    evajacks Posts: 8
    Options
    GO AMBER ! GO AMBER!!!!! =) We're gonna be buff babes!!!! =)
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Welcome, be aware that this site is addicting! I'm on here more than anything else on the internet. There is SOOO much support, advice and encouragement. You can't help but succeed!!! Good luck.:wink:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Welcome Amber!! Best of luck to you in reaching your goals! I hope you find this site as helpful and supportive as I do. Please let me know if you need anything!!

Take care!
    Tami
  • amber07
    Options
    LOL!!...YES WE ARE!!
    I'M SOOO ADDICTED!!:flowerforyou:
  • amber07
    Options
    Hey!! Thanks for the encouragement!! I love this site and i'm finding it so helpful!!
    Your from NYC I see. I just got back from NY, my first trip...LOVED IT!!!! I want to be there now!!

Hope you have a great day!! :smile: