new

Options
im heidi i Am currently trying to figure out how to do this from my phone so i can keep track of things. it would nt let me log in the past week but my phone let me set it up. i have had two kids in the past couple years i am 22 years old and needless to say i have lbs i need to desperately shed. i will be doing my best to try and post my prgress but no promises. and i enjoy reading advice and seein people and there success. it gives me hope .

Replies

• RebmaGe1sha
    RebmaGe1sha Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I hope to get to know more about you and your progress, good luck with your phone!
  • hwilcox23
    Options
    thank u very much. feel free to add me as a friend =) i will def do my best to get my account situated with a pic and hopefully steady access to it haha
  • LCgymnast
    Options
    Glad to see you're taking the first step into your weight loss goals. A little a day goes a long way. That's how I started and now I continually check my food intake and exercise time. I'll add you for some motivation!! Good Luck Girl.
  • hwilcox23
    Options
    thank u! i feel like at this point i need it hahaha!!
  • tlnurse
    tlnurse Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

If you can't get your phone to work....use your computer!!! That's what I do everyday!
  • hwilcox23
    Options
    i dont have a computer... im broke. after diapers wipes and bills im ready to cry lol luckily ones potty trained. it sucked when they were both in diapers!