New to MyFitnessPal

Options
Hello Everyone!

I am new to MyFitnessPal tonight. Before signing up tonight, I have lost 17 pounds, but wanted a place to start tracking my progress. I have a Fitbit all set up as well to help my ongoing efforts. Right now I currently weigh 195 pounds and I am looking at a goal to get to 130-135 pounds. Next year in August, my husband and I have a goal to climb Pike's Peak mountain in Colorado. I am looking forward to my journey here to eat well and lose weight.

I currently do not have any friends. Would love to get some to help motivate me and I will definitely motivate others.

Tonya

Replies

• laracolette
    laracolette Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Well done on your loss so far :) I'm looking for more friends for motivation and support too!
  • mswdgresham
    mswdgresham Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, Tonya

My name is Wanda and I am new to FitnessPal as well. Like you, I have recently started. I was doing the Weight Watchers thing after, I found this site I decided to cancel being that it is basically the same concept, and it's free. :happy: I joined Weight Watchers in March when I started I was 267 lbs. I am currently weighing in at a 243 lbs. I am looking to forward to chatting w/ you and others as we all can use some motivating from time to time.
  • goncountry
    goncountry Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Join our group, 365 logins to leave the group...they are a great bunch of motivators!
  • simplymissfitness
    Options
    Good Job, Wanda!!!!