My visit to walmart

Options
Ash_ah_lee
Ash_ah_lee Posts: 116 Member
I was at Wal-Mart buying a bag of Purina dog chow for my dog, while in the check-out line a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. Why else would I be buying dog chow, RIGHT ??? So on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again, and that I probably shouldn't because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in intensive care with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a Perfect Diet and all you do is load your pockets with Purina Nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.) Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle's butt and a car hit me. I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. Better watch what you ask me and be prepared for my answer. I have all the time in the world to think of crazy things to say. Now that you've read this I have to confess, I copied it from someone else. Share and make someone else smile today..... :)*****Don't ask such an obvious question. Duhhhhhhh!**** LOL!!

Replies

• LCgymnast
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • Joobster
    Joobster Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    OMG>>> had to stop the movie I watching to read out this story to my family....SOOOOOOO LOL

ya made me :)
  • lilacsun
    lilacsun Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Wish you were at the Walmart in my town today. That is hilarious:-D.
  • cfregon
    cfregon Posts: 147
    Options
    Saw this on facebook a while back...gets me every time!
  • alovesopure
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TheNakedHouseWife
    Options
    I've always loved this joke!
  • oker673
    oker673 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You made me laugh so hard, I was starting to tear up.
  • nascarbettie
    nascarbettie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I was at Wal-Mart buying a bag of Purina dog chow for my dog, while in the check-out line a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. Why else would I be buying dog chow, RIGHT ??? So on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again, and that I probably shouldn't because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in intensive care with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a Perfect Diet and all you do is load your pockets with Purina Nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.) Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle's butt and a car hit me. I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. Better watch what you ask me and be prepared for my answer. I have all the time in the world to think of crazy things to say. Now that you've read this I have to confess, I copied it from someone else. Share and make someone else smile today..... :)*****Don't ask such an obvious question. Duhhhhhhh!**** LOL!!

LMAO -- I've seen this before somewhere but it's still just as funny lol.
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    wow...you went through all of this story telling when you could have just said "yes"?

must have been a long line up.
  • Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    1. I once got told I was going the "wrong way" in the shampoo aisle
    2. I once rammed an old man in the ankles with my cart because he stopped right in front of me. Hello!
    3. Before mentioned old man then gave me the stink eye.
    4. Once when checking out a little girl stole a candy bar and her mom was told by the cashier.
    5. You can never ever ever ever park at Walmart close to the door.
    6. Why do parents think its OK to let their kids run screaming at the top of their lungs through the freezer or shoe section? really!!???